Yuwin/NCT

Yuwin makes me soft

Fluff

Summary- winwin is in a bad mood yuta has to cheer him up.

Winwin was usually happy and smiling. Making everyone smile and laugh.

Today he just wasn't feeling it. He was all pouty and just looked sad.

They had just practiced for a while before they decided to take a break and winwin sat in the corner of the room away from everyone.

Practice went on for a few more hours and it was boring because winwin wasn't smiling and breaking everyone's uwus.

Yuta finally got a break and was able to go see his baby.

"Baby what's wrong?" He spoke softly rubbing winwins cheek softly with his thumb

"I don't know. I'm just sad for no reason. I just need a hug and cuddles and I miss you and I wanna go home" Winwin whined as yuta hugged him

"Awe baby" Yuta rubbed the younger boys back "Okay come on I'll take you home and give you cuddles but we have to shower first."

Winwin nodded sniffling wiping his eyes he wasn't quite sure why he was crying but he was.

Yuta took Winwin up to their shared dorm and the two took a nice shower yuta held Winwin in his arms when the two finished

"I'm gonna go get you a warm towel you finish up" Yuta smiled kissing winwins forehead stepping out of the shower drying off getting dressed going downstairs throwing a towel and winwins clothes in the drying to get warm.

He came back up as Winwin rinsed off after he shaved his legs (I need to do that) and rinsed his hair.

Winwin turned the water off as yuta handed him the warm towel.

He got out drying off putting lotion on putting on panties and the large tshirt Yuta got out for him because he knew the younger boy lived his T-shirt's.

Yuta laid on the bed waiting for Winwin. Winwin laid on the bed beside Yuta putting his leg over yutas waist. It was a normal position for the two.

"Your legs are soft" Yuta mumbled as his hand rested on winwins thigh

"I know right" Winwin mumbled making Yuta chuckle softly.

The two cuddled for a while and ordered pizza watching a movie.

(Isn't this goals tho)

Winwin doesn't have pants on tho.

They had a good night watching Disney movies eating junk food talking about the future.

"I love you babyboy forever and always"

"I love you too. Forever and always"

Yuta smiles kissing winwins forehead as he fell asleep

Soft hourssss. Also guys you probably didn't know but I paint. So if you guys wanna send me some simple cool painting ideas on insta feel free I can post some if ya want. - B