Chanbaek- EXO

This is gonna be interesting kinda cute kinda sexy

That's the dance he does^^ I'll tell you when to play it just play the first one or watch the whole video your choice.

Summary- Baekhyun was the innocent push over nerd last year. He matured over the summer. Worked out. Got some serious curves. Improved his dance skills. He was just a new person. Everyone was shocked on the first day of school especially at dance practice. Chanyeol has always liked the boy but some of his friends bullied Baekhyun he was always nice though.

Baekhyun woke up to his alarm. He smirked. It really was new year new me. He got up showering taking his time to do his morning routine.

He got his clothes getting dressed grabbing his back pack going downstairs getting in his black and pink lambo driving to get breakfast and coffee eating in the way to school. Everyone was staring at the car wondering who in the hell it could be. Boy did they get a shock when he stepped out.

 Boy did they get a shock when he stepped out

There were whispers as he walked by

"Oh my god is that Baekhyun?" A boy whispered to his friend

"Oh my god he's hot."

"Ugh what a slut" a girl mumbled

"Didn't know I was a mirror" Baekhyun spoke as he walked by her making everyone laugh as he walked passed His old bullies and chanyeol

"Wow look the nerd changed" Sehun spoke as Baekhyun walked passed.

"Oh look the asshole didn't" Baekhyun spoke leaving Sehun in shock and making chanyeol laugh

"You look great Baek. See you in class" chanyeol smiled sweetly.

"As do you yoda. See you in class" Baekhyun smiled sweetly walking away

"I wouldn't mess with him if I were you Sehun. He's changed. You'll get your ass kicked" chanyeol laughed walking into the school.

As Baekhyun went through classes there were whispers all day he had gotten hot in 3rd period so he took his cropped hoodie off now wearing just a black short sleeve crop top showing a tattoo he'd gotten on his arm.

It was finally lunch time and he was starving he sat at an empty table minding his own damn business when a slutty guy came over

"Stay away from my oppas bitch" and poured water all over Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked up like is this bitch really talking to me and did he really just put water on me like I know I'm hot but still

"What did you just call me?" He looked up like I know you didn't.

"I said bitch" he said confidently

Baekhyun went to punch him as chanyeol came in the cafeteria.