Ch. 8 Ashley I'm Sorry

Mitch's POV

When I woke up on the couch my vision started to blur I dreamt last night of something wonderful and magical that happened in the past. When Ashley and I were still dating, I remember the times I made her laugh and I remembered the time that we kissed and sparks flew. I just wished I hadn't screwed up I wanted to hold Ashley in my arms and tell her good night.

I let the tear drop fall to the ground and started to cry lightly trying my hardest not to make a noise. I kept in my feelings for days and now it was time to release the pain. Nobody except Jerome knows how Ashley made me feel, I only had a little spark with Lucy and with my wrong moves I screwed up my life. I can't even believe she let me kiss Lucy. Only one person I can call my buddy Jerome.

I got up from the couch and rushed into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and saw another person not the loving caring Mitch but, the emotionless Mitch my eyes were red from crying and my lips were cracked.

I walked outside and grabbed my laptop from my bags and went to Skype Jerome.

J- Jerome M- Mitch

J Hey buddy how's Aussie

M 'Shook my head'

J Tell me buddy, did you and Ashley get into another fight?

M She broke up with me

The tears started to fall again and I couldn't help it. Jerome knew Ashley is and will be my first and last girlfriend I liked her so much to the point I was going to say I love her.

M Jerome I kissed another girl. And I knew what was happening I wasn't drunk.

J explain it to me buddy what happened

M well there's this girl named Lucy I met at the airport. I felt some kind of sparks with her when we talk then when she laid on my shoulders I was guaranteed I had feelings for her.

M so we arrived at her house and I helped her unpack and have the stuff was already unpacked so I asked Lachlan to come help the other day.

He told me he has sparks for her to, we argued over her and at this point we didn't know Lucy was Ashley's best friend so I asked Ashley how I can kiss her to confirm if I had feelings for her and Ashley was okay with it.

I kissed her when she was cooking bacon she got burnt and so I texted Ashley to help she came here in 10-20 minutes flat and Lucy was actually Ashley's best friend.

That is not why she is totally mad at me, I kissed a girl at the bar when I wasn't drunk I made out with another girl Jerome.

Jerome was silent and he was still in the call.

J I'm coming in a few days bud

With that he signed off and I kept thinking of the memories I had with Ashley.

Why is my life so painful?

Next Chapter: Gets a little drama and by a little I mean A lot and just because I have 100 reads this is going to be a super long chapter next one thanks.

Sorry for the short update I will have a longer chapter next I'm caught up with homework and yeah thanks for 100 reads.