Ch.2 Moving In (edited)

I was getting a Taxi to my new house when Mitch popped out of nowhere.

"Hey, Lucy" Mitch said

"Stalker much?" I joked 

"Haha so where do you live?" Mitch questioned.

"Stranger danger" I laughed

"A bootiful lady like your self should have a strong hunky man like myself to protect you" Mitch smirked saying the sentence in a weird voice.

"Clyde Park" I announced.

"What?, no way my friend Lachlan aka Craftbattleduty lives there to!"Mitch exclaimed

"What a coincidence" I laughed.

"My house number is 2014" I told Mitch

"Lachlan is 2015" Mitch smiled

"Wait I forgot to ask you what you are doing in Australia?" I questioned

"I'm visiting Lachlan for a whole year!"Mitch exclaimed.

"Aww that's so cool best buddies for life" I giggled.

We got a taxi and drove off to my new home. My home was already done I had this planned for months. Now I can get to move in, Mitch and I went to my house to start unpacking.

"Thanks Mitch" I told him.

"Your welcome I'll tell Lachlan to help tomorrow to" Mitch smiled at me.

"Mitch we have already done the majority of this stuff, and there is a little left I can finish the work you don't have to come and bring Lachlan over" I replied back

"I insist, best friend" he smirked

I really couldn't resist saying no to that smirk though

I didn't know why I had this urge to kiss him. He was cute, helpful and a great friend so far from what I could tell. It was a weird feeling I have never experienced before. I went with this urge.

I gave Mitch a quick kiss on the cheek and he blushed tomato red. He then quickly mumbled "Goodnight" and walked out of my house.

Great job Lucy you've known this guys for a few hours and you already kissed him.

I wanted to sleep in comfy cloths so I changed out my dark skinny jeans to pink woman's active short and and gray tank top that says sleep.

As soon as my head crashed into the soft leather sofa I drifted off into a deep slumber.

I was awoken this morning with a bang from the door.

"Ugh what time is it?"I groaned hoping that if I pretended as if I hadn't heard it they person would go away.

I looked up at my digital clock I had on my table, I read the digital numbers the numbers blinked 2:07pm.

"Uh-Oh" I said Mitch said he and Lachlan would come at 2. I think he said 2 so I grabbed my phone and checked my last message from Mitch.

M-Hey

L-Hi

M-What time should Lachlan and I come over?

L-You can decide

M- how about 2

L- okay

L-c u then

"Lucy wake up!"Mitch screamed through the other side of the door

"Mitch why did you wake me up this early" I groaned