Ch.27 Reunited

So short I know.

Lucy POV

The guy woke up and stared at me in amazement. His blue eyes stared at me. He smiled and then pain flashed.

"Lachlan" I whimpered I scooted over towards him and held his hands.

"Lucy you saved me" Lachlan whispered.

"I thought you left me" I cried

I hugged him awkwardly because he couldn't sit up.

"I asked for one more minute and I got it" I cried

I looked at his face and he looked at mine. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. I was finally living.

"Lucy I was a piece of shit towards you. I know I've cheated on you so many damn time. I usually don't use this type of language but, I need you to know how I feel." He says

"I Love so much that it hurts. I want to be yours but, I've been so bad towards you. I know I don't deserve a 3rd chance but, please I love you so much. I've never said anything like this towards anyone but, you" He confessed

"Lachlan when the people that rescued Preston Rob and CeCe and said that you didn't make it my heart shattered. I know that I was selfish. I said that if you ever see me again I would tell you that I love you. I know we've been through hard times but, if you are willing to put in the effort so will I" I told him.

"I made a promise to myself. I told myself that if I had one more minute with you I would tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me" I cried

He smiled and leaned up and kissed me.

"I will put in the effort.I won't look at any other girl but you and I will tell you everything. Even how many pairs of boxers I have" Lachlan says.

"Don't need to go that far" I smiled

Just for a moment everything felt Perfect.

"Oh thanks for cleaning out my wound" He smiled.

"I've missed you so much" I said and leaned in for a another kiss.

We kissed and then he asked me something.

"How did you get here anyways?" He asked.

I sighed, "When they told me you didn't make it I cried and ran out here" I answered

"I love you" He said

"I love you" I replied.

That night the wind was blowing and the rain splattered against the the top of the hut.

Lighting flashed and Thunder sound roared through the sky. I yelped and whimpered. A couple seconds later a flash hit a tree right outside.

I heard a loud CRACK and it smashed down towards the ground.

"Lucy come here" Lachlan said.

I scooted over towards him and laid in his arms. I remembered the first day I met him. He helped me with my house and that's when the power went out.

He and Mitch stayed over and I slept in Lachlan's arm that night. I wish we were home now and all of this was Just A Dream.

Lachlan was shirtless. I snuggled closer to him and he rested his chin on my head.

"Thank you" I told him

"No problem" He smiled

"You know you missed a lot right?" I asked

Mhm

"Tell me more" he said

I started from the beginning. I started from the point where the fake CeCe and Lachlan took placed I told him about our plan and then about our capture and how Jerome saved us and how The Sidemen came I also told him how we got caught in Mitch's trap . As soon as my story ended the storm ended.

"I don't exactly know where you where kidnapped" I confessed

"All I remember is that I heard Captain Connor talk on the phone about trading 2 kids in and that he was going to help the survivors" Lachlan said

And that's when everything shattered. Nothing felt perfect.

"The Sidemen told us that we had a traitor on out hands" I told Lachlan frantically

"We have to get back to them" I staid with a lace of concern in my voice.

Before we left I held Lachlan's hand.

"Lachlan you feel hot" I said

He winked at me and smirked. Omg he can be so cocky sometimes but,I love him.

"No I'm serious you have a fever" I said

"Did you clean out your wound?" I asked

"Nope" he said popping the p.

He sat up and then I cleaned his wound. Trying to ignore his 6 pack. He laughed at me.

What a little butt head.

"Lachlan I've told you my story what about yours?" I asked after I cleaned his wound.

"Let's pack up and then start walking and then I'll tell you" He told me.

We packed up everything that was in our little hut and then headed back the way I came from.

"Lachlan tell me your story" I said

"Well it started like this..."
------------------------------------------------
Oiiiiii fish fish fish. Anyway my goal for this book was 100 read and like 10 vote. Since I have 1k reads can we please hit 100 votes? I know I never ask but,its okay if we don't make it. Lol enjoy the next chapter it is HOT AND SPICY!!!!