Ch.3 Sleep Over (edited)

I was walking around my house to find extra blankets and pillow for Mitch and Lachlan. I went to my storage room and found blankets and pillows for the both of them. I walked back into the living room to find them sitting quietly. Even though they tried to be quiet I could barley hear them whispering.

"I saw her first" Mitch whispered yelled

"It doesn't matter who saw her first I liked the feeling of her in my arms" Lachlan said. That makes the two of us.

I walked around the corner and smiled I dropped the blankets to the floor and asked the boys

"Aren't you going to help?"I asked pretending to be clueless as if I didn't overhear their conversation.

They laughed and came off the couch to help me we put 3 layers of blanket on the floor and had two blankets left with 3 pillows one for each of us.

"Instead of going to sleep early let's watch movies" Mitch suggested

We agreed on watching a Disney movies.

"What movie?" I asked

"Finding Nemo!" the boys yelled.

I rolled my eyes at them and put finding Nemo on. Half way thru the move my eye lids felt heavy and I was beginning to close my eyes I snuggled closer to Lachlan I could feel him looking down at me.

"Goodnight princess" he whispered in my ears as i was engulfed into darkness.

I was awakened by a couple of voices whispering.

L Lachlan. M Mitch.

L "what are we going to do about Lucy"

M "what about her?"

L " We both clearly have feelings for her for goodness sake we slept over at her house and we've known her for a day"

M "Like you've said we've known her for a day, she's clearly very attractive"

L "I don't know how I feel about her, well at least I know there's something about her that I really like"

M "Well that's something that I like to"

L "I guess we have to see"

M "I guess"

"Hey mate I'm going to use the loo" Lachlan told Mitch

As Lachlan left I felt Mitch's arm around me and put me onto our sleeping mattress. He put me down on the right while he slept in the middle so Lachlan had to sleep on the left. Mitch's arm was still around me but it felt nice not like Lachlan's though.

Lachlan clearly wanted to wake up pretend sleeping Mitch to punch, but he didn't. He took his place next to Mitch and went to sleep quietly.

It was 4 in the morning and I was thirsty I got up from my sleeping position and walked to my kitchen and got a glass of cold water. As I finished my last gulp of water I heard Lachlan mumble something incoherent.

I walked back into the living room and saw that Mitch was now on the left and Lachlan moved to the middle. Did they move while I was getting water?
How the hell did they- I gave up trying to figure out how they ended up like that. I didn't care as long as I got to sleep. I laid down as soon as my body touched the sheet I was freezing cold. My spine shivered and I didn't want to wake Lachlan up so I just went with being cold.

I was freezing when I felt a warm blanket on me I turned around to see Lachlan smiling and pretending to sleep. I rolled my eyes and leaned into Lachlan feeling his warm arms around me. I wanted to make Lachlan feel warm to so I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his waist. It felt nice his body smelt like cologne and other beautiful smells with his warms arms around me and his soothing scent I fell asleep in less than a minute.

I opened my eye lids to find light from my window shining at my face I found Lachlan arms still wrapped around me. I saw Mitch sleeping and I wanted to make them breakfast. I got up from the ground and stretched as I walked around to get to my kitchen I felt cold, I was now use to Lachlan's hand being around my waist.

I opened up the white cupboard and found the oil I needed to make eggs and bacon.

As I finished making the bacon I felt someone's presence behind me.

"Hey baby gurl" Mitch said in a jokingly way.

I gave Mitch a small laugh and turned back to the eggs that were cooking.

"Ow!" I screeched as I clumsily touched the side of the scorching pan.

"Hey what's wrong!?"Lachlan exclaimed.

He pushed Mitch out of the way and yanked me with him into my bathroom and locked the door. Once we were along Lachlan started exploding with questions.

"What happened?"

"Is your arm hurting really bad?"

"Do you want me to run you to the hospital?"

I started to laugh and once I laughed the pain started again.

My visions blurred even more Lachlan saw this and he put cold water onto my arm and some burning medicine onto the burn.

"T-thanks Lachy" I stammered

"Tell me what happened" Lachlan said in a calm voice.

"Nothing, I just accidentally touched the side of the pan" I let out a small and painful laugh.

Lachlan gave me a concerned look and we headed out of the bathroom I of course followed him, once we entered the kitchen we saw Mitch eating his eggs and bacons peacefully.

Lachlan gave Mitch an annoyed look, "Seriously she just got burned and you're eating?"

"What a great friend you are"Lachlan said sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Lachlan it wasn't even that serious it's taken care of" I said trying to understand why he was bashing Mitch just for eating.

At that moment the door bell rung, I've been here for 3 days who could that be?
----
Detailed enough? More less?

Longer chapters? shorter chapters? More updates? Tell me what you want in the comments

(2016: WTF THAT WAS SO CRINGY IF YOU READ THIS BEFORE IT WAS EDITED EW OMG HOW DID YOU GUYS EVEN READ THAT LMAO)