Ch.4 Girlfriend(edited)

I went over to the door to see who was at the door and a smiled appeared on my face.

"Ashely!" I exclaimed.

"Lucy!" Ash screamed as she ran towards me with a hug.

"Come in" I told her after we embraced.

"Why are you here?" I questioned her

"Mitch told me you missed me and so here I am" Ashley replied

I was confused for a moment. Sure I missed Ash, but how did Mitch know?

I guess yesterday was too awkward for him.

Ashley POV

FlashBack

I was out of detention when I got a text from Mitch

M- Mitch A- Ashley

M- hey ur coming to Australia to visit Lucy soon right?

A- yup and when I get there we can hang out with Lachlan and her :)

M- yeah she misses you a lot

A- aw I miss her too

M- Lachlan and I are helping her move in so you should come soon

A-okay we'll see you soon :)

M- k text u later

***a day later***

M-Ash are you off the plane yet?

A- just landed why?

M- I slept over at Lucy's house w/ Lachlan and this has become really awkward

A- why in the hell would you do that?

M-I don't know I have this feeling for her and so does Lachlan, hurry up and get here so you can distract me from this feeling

*** day 2***

M- Ash these feelings for her idk what to do

I was at my hotel room since I landed pretty late

M-Ash help get her sooner

A-text me address I'll be there jeez Mitch

M-2014 Clyde park

A-b there in 5

M-<3

I was taking a cab from my hotel to meet up with Mitch and help and distract him from these feelings he claims to have. I always have loves Mitch more then as a friend. I knew we had a connection the day he was drunk and told me he loves me. I mean I knew he was drunk but,drunk people admit things only if they are drunk.

I was out if the taxi and knocked onto the girl front door and there stood my best friend Lucy.

***Lucy POV back to the future***

"What happened?!" Ashley screamed as she pointed to my arm.

I showed her my red giant burn mark and I heard her gasp.

"Oh thank god your here Ashley"Mitch groaned

"Yeah uh hi Mitch"Ashley awkwardly said.

Wait they know each other?

"Mitch how do you know Ashley?"I asked him calmly while Lachlan stood behind me.

"She's my girlfriend, in all of our text we pretended we have nothing so some of you that are snoops look through her phone and see our romance text"Mitch confessed

"What why would you do that it's not like anyone would look through your text" I said giving them both weird looks, but ash just shook her head.

"I'm just gonna leave" Mitch said shaking his head.

What the hell just happened?

"He does realize he isn't in Canada or the US right? He's in Australia and he just left" Lachlan muttered shaking his head in disappointment.

I was stilling soaking in what Ashley and Mitch had just said. My bestfriend has a boyfriend and they pretend not to be dating- this is all to confusing.

"Hey Lucy I know this is a hard time for you but, I don't want you taken away from me but, will you be my girlfriend?" Lachlan asked

I looked at him in the eyes and said "Lachlan our friend is out there in the world having no clue where he is and you expect me to be your girlfriend?"

"And she's known you for like 4 days Lachlan" Ashley added.

The little butterflies in my stomach were growing my mind was telling me 'What the hell no you've known him for less than a week' and yet my heart was saying 'he's cute and he cares about you so that's a win'

"Why not? Let's keep it casual" I told Lachlan.

What could go wrong right?

Ashley shook her head.

"Lucy you've said 'let's keep it causal' for your past 3 relationships and you all know how those ended" Ash sighed.

His cute smile returned, "this time can be different"
---
(2016: What the hell how did you manage to read this 2 years ago it was confusing as hell and had so many holes in the storyline lmao thanks for sticking with it though)