Our Time Is Now

I woke up in Chris's room with his arms around me. I must have fallen asleep in his arms when we were out in the woods. I snuggled closer and breathed in his scent. It was amazing. I can't even describe it. I felt him stir and look down at me. I looked up into those beautiful brown eyes.

"Hey.", he whispered. "Hey.", I whispered back. "How ya doing?" Tears came back to my eyes. "Not so good." His face was full of concern and sadness as he pulled me tighter against his chest. I grabbed his shirt in my hands and took another deep breath. The images of what I saw were stuck in my head and they wouldn't go away. My wolf tried so hard to get them out but she was furious that the coven leader decided to take out those packs. But we had a mate to take care if and take care of him we will.

"It's ok.", he murmured in my hair as I tried to calmed down. I was trembling a little and he hugged me a little tighter. His hand rubbed my back as I kept breathing in his scent.

"I'm ok.", I whispered in his chest. "Are you sure?" I sighed. "No, but I need to be." I felt him nod and he let go of me. "Did you have any clothes with you in your car?" I nodded. "I'm going to go get them, ok?" I nodded again. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his chest. A shudder went through him and he playfully glared at me. I smirked and got up, taking his hand. I led him through out the house to the garage. "What happened to me grabbing them?" I turned around and shrugged. "I wanted to come with you." He smiled and squeezed my hand. For a human mate, he's the perfect one. There have been others who have been so shooken from the news that they don't speak or listen to anyone. They just shut themselves off from the world and their supernatural mate gets very anxious.

We came to my BMW and I smiled, running my hand over it. I opened the drivers side door and popped the trunk. Chris grabbed both bags and we headed back to his room. He set them down near the closet. He put his hands in his pockets. "Well, you can shower first. I'll be downstairs if you need me." I nodded and smiled. "Thanks, Chris." He smiled back. "No problem, babe." My heart soared as he walked out. I love him to death already. I just hoped he loved me too.

I picked some undergarments, sleep shorts and black ankle socks out my clothes bag and my toiletries out of the other. All my shirts were really nice shirts so I decided to go to the closet and see what the pack got him. Supposedly they did go to his house at one point for all the clothes smelled like him. I went in, picked out a Misfits shirt and went to the bathroom. I laid the clothes on the sink, turned the water on and stripped. I hopped in when the water was warm enough and moaned as it hit me. I washed my hair like three times and did everything else. After about thirty minutes, I turned it off and got a fluffy towel out, drying off with it. I grabbed my brush, brushed my hair and put my hair in a side braid. I slipped on the undergarments, my purple sleep shorts, the black Misfits shirt and my ankle socks. I brushed my teeth real quick, piled my toiletries together so they weren't laying everywhere and gathered up my other clothes. I stepped out of the bathroom, out of the room and went downstairs to the basement where the laundry room was. Pack laundry rooms are awesome. Theres like twenty washers in here and twenty dryers. About ten irons and ironing boards and a bazillion hangers. It's the size if the living room upstairs which is huge.

I threw my clothes in the washer and turned it on. I went upstairs and stopped for a couple of seconds, catching my breath. I have realized I'm doing a lot more things than I used to and I'm not getting that winded. I walked toward the kitchen and found the Alpha's mate, Krissy, making breakfast with her daughter, Meg, while talking to Chris, whose back was towards me. They saw me and I put my index finger over my mouth, signaling them not to say anything. Chris didn't notice a thing as I quietly walked to his back. I put my arms around his waist and felt him jolt from surprise, then shudder as I nuzzled my face into his back. He took his hands and brought my back to his chest, pressing me against him. I brought my hands up and wrapped them around his neck, leaning in to him. He rested his head on the top of my head and I knew the way Krissy and Meg were smiling that he was blushing.