My heart is a time bomb

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I opened my sore eyes and listened. "Moonlight! Get up! Today's the day you come out of solitude!" I groaned and closed my eyes again. Damien is the biggest idiot ever.

Bang!

I jerked around, grabbed my alarm clock and threw it my door. "Shut! Up!", I yelled. I heard a sigh and feet going down the hall. I rolled over again.

I'm sorry. I didn't formally introduce myself. I'm Moonlight. Moonlight Daniels. I'm seventeen years old and have black hair with deep brown eyes. And I'm a werewolf. Not just a normal werewolf, but a mystic one. I can tell your confused, so let me explain.

Every few hundred years or so, there are these unique werewolves that come into the world. But not all at once. The last mystic was about a thousand years ago. There is also the Legendary who have the power to control the elements: fire, water, air, and earth. The last one was about five hundred years ago and is still alive today. Oh and they have really cool colored fur. Now a mystic, they're really unique. You see, we have wings. And I'm not talking about furless wings like ghouls, I'm talking about wings like an angels. They're really pretty. And I have them. They can come out when your in human form but it hurts alot. In wolf form, which is like the Twilight form (I dislike those movies with a passion), they come out automatically but we can put them away if need be. In wolf form, I have black and red fur and red eyes. The red doesn't come out in my human form but in my wolf form, it makes me look bad-a**. Another thing, mystics can have two mates, just in case the first one dies. Which is why I'm depressed. My mate is dead. And he's dead because of me.

A couple of months ago, vampires attacked the pack. They were after me, because it was the same old thing. Vampires were supposed to take over the world and werewolves would stand in the way, especially the mystic and legendary. And we mystics are weak without our mates. But they thought they could kill me without killing my mate. And they did try to get rid of me. Key word: tried. They never did but they came close. That's where my mate, Aaron, came in. Two vampires had me pinned down and were about to bite me, to put there venom in me. Vampire venom can kill us, like Wolfsbane, but faster. Aaron came and knocked one of them off of me but the other turned and bit him. Because he knew. He knew if I didn't find my second mate, I could die.

So he bit him and put every ounce of venom into Aaron while I struggled with two vampires. I finally broke free and killed the bloodsucker just as he finished with Aaron. I stood protectively over him and killed any vamp that came my way. The fight stopped after awhile but some of the coven, including the leader who ordered the attack, ran but we didn't pursue. I was to busy keeping Aaron alive as long as I possibly could and the rest of the pack was trying to help. But it was no use. He died in my lap, for I shifted back into my human form. He said to me before he died that he wanted me to find my other mate. But I doubt I can. I don't know if I want to try really. I miss Aaron. He was everything to me. But like everyone keeps telling me, I can't bring him back.

I started crying again. I wanted him back though. I want to be able to smile again. I want to hear his voice and laugh, see his smile, and smell his scent. I wiped the tears away and turned my stereo on.

"My heart is a time bomb, only seconds to go, self-destructing as my chest explodes. My heart is a time bomb and I thought that you should know, it's killing me quickly but it feels so slow."

I cracked a small smile. The only thing that keeps me happy is Motionless In White. Aaron and I both loved the band and we used to sing and play their songs. They're one of the reasons I'm still going. That I can remember Aaron by. The song ended and my favorite one came on: City Lights. I grabbed some clothes and headed for the shower, making sure the speakers in there were on so I could listen while showering. After the song ended and To Keep From Getting Burned ended, I turned off the shower and dried myself. I put on black skinny jeans, a black shirt with angel wings on the back, a black choker and black ankle boots on, I stepped into my room and turned my stereo off. I grabbed my iPhone and stuck it in my pocket. I went to the door and stopped. I took a deep breath. This was the day. This was the day that I would come out of my solitude, after being in here for a month. Then I remembered my make-up. I quickly went to the bathroom and put my powder, mascara, eyeline, and eye shadow on and I quickly brushed my teeth too. I made sure my hair looked presentable. You may be thinking, " Wow, she doesn't act heart broken any more." Well I'm trying to forget a little bit ok. I want to do what Aaron said. I want to find my other mate and end the vampire coven leaders life. I just want things to go back to normal. I sighed and walked to the door. I turned the knob and pulled. It swung open. I could hear everyone down in the kitchen. I headed toward the stairs and then stopped, putting my hand on a door handle. I started turning it but then stopped myself from doing it. It was Aaron's door. I used to come in here in the morning and we would walk downstairs together. I cried out and in a matter of a minute, I was in my fathers arms, the Alpha. I starting sobbing and my body wracked violently. I was having a breakdown. And I felt the pack stare at us. They knew and I didn't care. My father tried to soothe me, as well as my mother, but it was no use.

I wanted my mate. I wanted my second mate. I didn't care. I just wanted someone else to hold me and love me. I wanted to be strong again. I wanted to be loved again.

AN: Yay! Chapter 2! Booya!  

So did you like?  

Was it to much like The Curse? 

Comment below and tell me! 

Or comment just because! 

Haha I love you guys!  

And don't forget to fan, vote and put it in your library!!!