Life Is What You Make It

My family stared at me. After a minute my mom broke down crying, flinging herself at me. I started to feel sad but my wolf kept that feeling at bay. She and I both knew this I what we have to do, even if it means not seeing my family again. I hugged my mom and then unhooked her arms around me. My wolf had risen up and taken control of my emotions 'cause I can tell you, my human self was breaking down inside, just wanting to stay here. My wolf kept my face clean of emotions as my father came over to me. I stood my ground. "Why?" I raised an eyebrow. Did he seriously ask that question? "What do mean 'why'? I think everyone here knows, dad. I want to find my mate. I want a reason to live again. I want to be strong again. I want to be loved again." He nodded and pulled me into hug. I hugged him back tightly and then hugged my mom. I said good-bye to Abby's parents and went to go pack.

I opened up my door and was met with a very p!ssed off Abby and Damien. I tensed and I could feel my wolf stir. "What the hell are you thinking?", Damien asked me in a cold tone. "I'm going to go find my mate." Damien looked around and pulled me in the room, slamming the door. "We won't let you go.", Abby said. I narrowed my eyes at both of them. "And why would you do that?"

"Because, Moonlight! We've all known each other since we were in diapers! And now you're leaving us to find your so called 'second' mate. We need you here and who knows if he's even out there!", Damien shouted.

I snapped.

With a snarl, I grabbed Abby's neck and tossed her aside. My wolf rose, to much for my taste, and I felt my claws and fangs come out. I knew my eyes were black. I grabbed Damien by the neck and slammed him up against the wall. I snarled and he bared his teeth. Then there was pain. I let go of him, dropped to the floor, and landed on my back, feeling like it was about to burst open. I shrieked. Abby and Damien came to my side and my parents rushed into the room. I flipped onto my knees and felt my wings trying to come out. I was to worked up, my wolf was beginning to take control of my body, beginning with my wings. The medic rushed in here and I saw from my mirror that four inches of my wings were already out. The medic stuck a needle into me and injected some type of antidote. The pain subsided and a couple of minutes later, I was semi back to normal. I turned around and narrowed my eyes again at Abby and Damien.

"What happened here!?", my father demanded. "Abby and Damien figured out that I was leaving and didn't like it. So they said they wouldn't let me go. My wolf got worked up and started coming out. She came out to much.", I explained. My father sighed and turned to them. "Office.", he growled, and walked out with the two. I stood up and started packing. I fit all the clothes I really needed in a huge duffel bag and then my toiletries, make-up, electronic chargers and their electronics in a smaller bag. I grabbed my wallet and cash, stuffing them into the bag as well. I grabbed both bags and headed to the garage. I opened and up and looked around. There were about thirty cars in here, all sports cars. It was a piece of heaven in here. I went over to the key holder and grabbed my car keys. I went over to my BMW and popped the trunk. I put the bags in there and it. I opened up the drivers door and plugged in my iPhone charger and the cable so I can play music from it. I got out and looked toward the door. My parents were standing there. I ran over and hugged them both. "I love you.", I whispered. They hugged me tighter. "And we love you too.", my father said as my mother had tears pouring down her face. I let go of both of them and jogged to my car. I got in and started it up. I looked back and saw Abby and Damien, with very mad expressions on their faces, and their parents standing with them. I gave a thumbs up and my dad opened the garage door. I put the car in forward and sped off. I took my GPS out and hooked it up real quick. I didn't really have a destination, I didn't know where I was going. But I did know that I wanted to do something fun sometime. I pulled into a gas station and looked up Motionless In White's website on my iPhone. I looked at the tour dates and found out that in a couple of days they were playing in their hometown, Scranton. I smiled and immediately purchase the last VIP ticket. I sighed and pulled out and got on the highway. I turned on the music and Cobwebs by MIW starting playing.

"How many years have passed me by as I stop to take a look at all the changes in my life!?"

I sighed again. I put the adress in the GPS and saw I had a long way to go.

"Life is what you make it. And I believe in this, what happened to familiar faces that I've come to miss? And I bet I'm not the only who thinks, I'm stuck in the past with all the friends I am losing, I regret not holding onto it closely, the past is the past and I am letting it kill me!"

I will be stuck in the past forever. However, I will not let it kill me.

And this is my life now, because I made it this way.

AN: I really like how this is going to turn out. Stay tune! 

Vote! 

Comment!  

Fan! 

Cobwebs and a picture of Chris over there ----->> :)