Innocent: Bonus

A/N: Kir is an innocent little chipmunk and V as protective as he has always been. The setting is before V and Kir had children, but after they got married. Enjoy!

"How could you not like Pororo Juice?" I yell as I pop the top off of the blue bottle, decorated colorfully with the typical penguin and his friends.

Tae turns away his face, and I think he's trying to keep down the laughter that's threatening to rip out of his lips

Tae turns away his face, and I think he's trying to keep down the laughter that's threatening to rip out of his lips. I didn't get it. What was wrong with a delicious drink?

Jungkook rolls his eyes at me as I take a refreshing sip from the bottle. Even Lisa seems like she has given up on me as she clamps her lips down to keep from smiling.

"You're so childish, chipmunk. Nobody drinks that anymore." Jungkook rolls his eyes again, obviously letting me know how stupid I looked like at the moment. But then V shoots a deadly glare at the stupid bunny, and he immediately zips his mouth close.

"Try it!" I protest, already starting on a new bottle. "It's actually so good— you won't say that it's childish after you get addicted."

This time, Tae lets a bright, boxy smile split his lips as he begins playing with my hair. "You're so cute," he mutters under his breath. It's loud enough for me to hear, but not quite loud enough for Lisa and Jungkook.

"Anyways," Jungkook smirks, wrapping his arm around Lisa's shoulders. "Let's start talking about what we really came here to talk about."

With a smirk that seems to go forever, he points at the two of us. "Are you two planning on making love—"

Before Jungkook has the chance to finish his sentence, a pillow literally comes out of absolutely nowhere as it clocks Jungkook directly in his face. The aim is perfect, flawless. Which automatically meant that V had thrown the pillow.

"Not. In. Front. Of. Her." V growls, eyes suddenly sparking with electricity and his tone a threatening, low baritone. "If you mention anything like that again in front of the chipmunk, then I swear, Jungkook. I will give you a grade three concussion without even hesitating."

Why was he so mad?

Even Lisa kicks Jungkook warningly on the calf, gaze sharp and quick. Curiosity bubbles up like lava inside my chest as I pipe up in confusion.

"What's making love?"

When Jungkook's lips open again, V appears by his side in a millisecond, hand clapping against his mouth to prevent a single word from leaking out of Jungkook. This is the first time I'd ever seen V look so perplexed, and my curiosity spikes up another octave.

"Lisa?"

But the older girl firmly shakes her head. Her expression is determined and final until it melts into pure puzzlement.

"You really don't know what it means?"

When I shake my head in reply, she sighs and pretends to facepalm. "V, shouldn't she know by now? She's already twenty, for heaven's sake!"

"No."

His voice is all iron and steel, and even Lisa backs off. And she usually hates to back away from arguments that easily. Tae's hand is still tightly clasped over Jungkook's lips, and his own are pursed together.

"Hey— I'm twenty and mature now. I want to know. Tell me, Lisa?"

Jungkook's laughter is enough to escape through Tae's hand as he points at the empty bottles of Pororo Juice in front of me.

"Mature? You got to be kidding me. If you're drinking that, then it doesn't matter how old you are. That's a child's drink— I mean, look at it for yourself!"

When I glance down at the colorfully wrapped bottles, I flush in embarrassment as V flicks Jungkook's forehead once. "Stop teasing her, Kook. You don't have time for this. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

And then Lisa jumps up from her chair at V's reminder, her fingers brushing the escaped waves of her hair over her ear.

"He's right— Skies, Kook. We were supposed to be at a meeting like five minutes ago. We're late— I don't even know if they'll let us in by now."

Jungkook makes a whining sound as Lisa pulls at his arm, sinking further back into the couch he was on.

"Meetings are so boring though— I'd rather stay here and tease the innocent chipmunk."

"No." Now Lisa's voice is sharp enough to cut through knives, and Jungkook sighs. He knows that when her tone gets to that point, it would be better to go jump off a cliff than to refuse whatever she was asking for.

"Fine. Catch you guys later." He waves over his shoulder as he exits the door with Lisa, who gives a similar wave as well.

Then the door closes, and we're left alone.

Instantly, I turn to V, who looks over at me with a weird expression on his face. It makes me giggle for a second before I rearrange my face to sound more serious and mature. I even try to get rid of the occasional ten year old squeak in my tone as I cross my legs. "Do you think I'm a child still?"

He clearly notices my modifications— and my cheeks grow warm as he stifles his smile for the millionth time. Maybe this was going a bit overboard.

"Of course not." He tells me, the corners of his lips still twitching even though he is the master of composure. "Just...sometimes."

When I pout instinctively, he giggles and squeezes my cheeks.

"I'm joking."

My eyes grow bright at his confirmation, and I cross my arms. "I knew it! Jungkook didn't really mean it, did he?"

V hesitates for a second before shaking his head, leaning back into his chair. Before I have time to question his uncertainty, my curiosity gets the better of me once again.

"So can you tell me now? What's making love?"

His body goes tense like a stretched rope before it relaxes. He tilts his head at me, so I can only catch his perfect side profile staring back at me.

"All you need to know," He pauses, before turning his head completely towards me. Something magical sparkles in his twinkling sky blue eyes as he finishes his sentence.

"Is that it's something that we will be doing soon."