Prince Alexander

"Execute them at once." The Leader of the Carrerans wave at the ten men, the patrols that captured us. Their faces go pale white, as guards rush in and take them away for public execution.

I kinda feel bad for them. They were only doing their jobs.

Apparently, V looks exactly like Prince Alexander, which I think is weird. I see a tapestry nailed up on the walls in the throne room, and they all depict V in royalty clothing.

They look so similar I wonder if V is actually Prince Alexander- but that possibly can't be true now, can it?

"Oh, dear son. Is this your Lady Rosella you were always talking about? Didn't you tell me she had red hair as bright as the sun?" The man waves at me lazily, looking me up and down. I bow hastily and reply, "I dyed my hair- I thought it drew too much attention, Your Majesty." V notices my fists clench and unclench behind my back from anxiety, and quickly excuses us both before I royally mess something up.

"Are you okay?" He says under his breath as he closes the bedroom door behind himself. Red blooms up my neck in embarrassment. "Yeah, I just can't act to save my life." At my words, he nods, like he's expected this answer.

Then he turns toward the bed, one of his hand going to his bandanna and flinging it off his forehead. His brown locks spill into his eyes, and I can see his eyes flicking back and forth rapidly, checking for hidden cameras or recorders. A chill crawls up my arms, making my hair stand up on its ends.

I should've checked before I said anything about acting.

A relieved sigh escapes me as he comes up with none. It seems that we have the room to ourselves. V runs his long fingers through his hair as he falls back on the bed. Even though he doesn't show it, he never shows anything— he must be exhausted from today. The stress and tension I've kept up he entire time slowly crumbles into pieces, making me sleepy and dizzy at the same time. My legs give out from the sudden wave of exhaustion, and V pulls me onto the bed before I hit the ground like an idiot.

I fall asleep before my head hits the pillow.