- E i g h t e e n -

Start from the beginning

I walk towards my bedroom that I share with Y/N and I heard kissing noise and... Muffled screaming?
I pressed my ear on the wall and it became more audible.

There's no one else in the house except for Y/N.. I did saw her go home. But I didn't saw the other boys. Please don't tell me that... This is Sehun...

I reached for the doorknob and my hand is shaking like crazy. I grab all of my courage and push open the door.
My eyes widen when I saw Yoongi hovering over Y/N.

I grab Yoongi and push him away from Y/N. I punched his cheek really hard and he groan in pain.

"You bastard!" I was about to punch him again but Y/N stopped me by hugging me from behind.

"Jungkook stop." She said sadly as tears fall from her eyes. Why is she crying? Why is she telling me to stop? This guy was raping her! Or did he?

"Y/N! Let me go!" I shouted and tried to break free from her arms. Her embrace that I don't ever want to leave.

"Jungkook please stop." She pleaded and continue to cry.

"Why?! This bastard is raping you!" I shouted.

"Raping? She wanted me to fuck her!" Yoongi said angrily as he held his aching jaw. What? She.. She wanted it?

"Y/N... Is it true?" I asked. Please.... Please say no..

She glance at Yoongi and look back at me. She more tears fall as she slowly shook her head. My heart ached. It hurts. Soon, tears from my eyes fall. Why didn't she told me that Yoongi is doing this to her?

"Why Y/N? Why didn't you told me?" I held her shoulders and look straight to her eyes.

"I did it for you." She said in a low voice while her head hang low.

"F-For me?" I stutter.

"He'll kick us out the house and beat you up if I told you." She continue to cry and I pulled her into my arms where she sobbed.

"I wouldn't do this to her if you would just come back to the crew." Yoongi deadpanned. "I'll give you the money you need, I'll give you a better room. I'll stay away from her."

I look at Y/N who was shaking her head.

"Don't go back to the crew. Please.." She pleaded as her eyes was filled with tears.

"Y/N.... I don't have a job anymore... I got fired.." I said in a low voice and her eyes widen. "I tried to find another job but... It's so difficult."

"I'll help you find one! We'll work out this problem together! Just please. Don't go back!" She cried.

"I'm sorry Y/N... It's better for the both of us. It will keep you safe." I said in a low voice.

"I'm joining the crew..." I said to Yoongi and he smirk.

"Welcome back, Kookie." Yoongi stretched out his hand and I shake it.

I'm sorry Y/N... But I'm doing this for you...

I'll do anything for you....

Because I love you...

———•———