- S e v e n t e e n -

Start from the beginning

"Hey Jungkook!" Soobin greeted as I lean down on my chair.

"Did you saw?" Soobin asked making me curious.

"Saw what?" I asked and Soobin pointed at the couple I saw earlier. I nodded and roll my eyes.

"They should get a room.." I said deadpanned and Soobin chuckled.

"You're right." Soobin grabbed a piece of paper and crumpled it. He threw it on the couple and it hit the boy's head.

"HEY! GET A ROOM!" Soobin shouted, now all of the other students were focused on Soobin and that boy.

The students laugh and the others started gossiping. While I was watching the whole scene with zero care. The boy looked up and the girl look at Soobin.

My eyes widen when I notice that, the boy was Sehun, while the girl was Y/N.
I felt uneasy, anger, and jealousy, for some reason. The image of them hugging pierced through my heart like a knife.

But why?

Sehun stand up and pushed Soobin really hard. I got up and stopped the both of them by standing in between and pushing Sehun away.

Sehun pushed me harder than Soobin and I resulted to be on the ground, hitting some chairs. I groan in pain and surprisingly, Y/N ran to me and lifted my head with her hands.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. "I know I'm not suppose to talk to you at school but, are you hurt?" Oh yeah, I forgot that I said that to her.

"I'm fine. Go stop Sehun from beating the daylights out of Soobin." I said to Y/N and she immediately touched Sehun's head.

Somehow, Sehun calmed down and felt at ease. Did she use her powers?!
Y/N and Sehun sat back down while I was struggling to get up.

Soobin approach me and reach out his hand and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I should ask you that question." I said as I grab his hand and he pulled me up.

We sat back down and I felt excruciating pain on my leg.

"Jungkook, are you really okay?" Soobin asked worriedly. "I can take you to the clinic."

"I told you I'm fine. Are you fine?" I asked back and he nods.

|||

-Your POV-

School ended and for the whole day, Sehun has been with you. Never leaving your side. After you used your powers to calm him down a while ago, he never left your side.

You were about to walk home but Sehun grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his side. You gave him a confused look and he said,

"Don't leave yet..." Sehun pleaded. You jerked his hand away, and break away from his grasp.

"I can't.. I need to go home." You said and left Sehun alone.

You continue to walk away until there was no people in sight. You opened a portal which leaded exactly at Jungkook and your room. You didn't want to encounter Yoongi so you went exactly to your room.

You entered the portal and it closed right after you got in. You open the lights and your eyes widen when you saw Yoongi sitting down on the bed with wide eyes.

"Y-Yoongi...." You stutter.

"H-How... Did you g-get here without.. Using the door?" Yoongi asked nervously.

"Umm.... Ah... I-I..." You began sweating so much and super nervous.

Yoongi grabbed your hand and push you towards the bed, hovering over you.

"Look. I don't want to know shit how you did that but I waited for you for ages. And I'm glad you're here because shit is getting real tonight." Yoongi said in one breath and smashed your lips onto his.

You didn't kiss him back instead you were squirming and it made him angry. He bit your lips really hard making you whimper.

How can I be a guardian angel if I can't even protect myself?

———•———

So yeah, I'm writing in first pov again😂

What do you think? You likey?

This chapter features Soobin from TXT😂(Just so you know.)

Oh, and did you know?If you're an AROHA or a fan of ASTRO,

If you're an AROHA or a fan of ASTRO,

Soobin looks like Sanha from ASTRO (Just my opinion)

Do you agree with me? Or am I just hallucinating?