- F o u r t e e n -

Start from the beginning

"No. That's the only evidence I got." Claire mumble but you, Ms. Bae, and Sehun were able to hear it.

"But, I can prove it!" Claire exclaimed. Claire thought for a good five minutes before snapping her fingers together, now, all eyes were on her.

"The CCTV." Claire's lips curved and a smirk started appearing on her face.

You look at Ms. Bae and she nodded. You look at Sehun but he was showing no fear nor care. Maybe he didn't do it.

|||

"Okay.. So you're telling me to rewind the CCTV footage one month ago?" The guy at the CCTV asked again as if the first time he heard it was wrong.

"Yes." You and Ms. Bae said in union and the guy sigh.

"Well... Can you at least tell me the specific date and time?" He asked. Claire only manage to tell the date but not the time.

The guy rewind the CCTV and he started it at 8:30am. Ms. Bae told him to go to the CCTV at the storage room.

The five of you watched patiently. No one entered nor pass by it at this early time. The CCTV guy fast forward the footage and still, no one came.

Around 10:32am, Claire came inside the storage room. And then, at 10:37am, Sehun came.

You're eyes widen as well as Ms. Bae. Could this be? Sehun, you're friend, you're only friend, do this?

But, at 10:41, Sehun went outside the storage room with a broom and dustpan. You felt relief. It wasn't him. The CCTV guy paused the footage and look at Ms. Bae with a questioning face.

"So? All good?" He asked and Ms. Bae was silent. Ms. Bae look at Claire and she was fuming.

"Claire, how could you lie to us?!"
Ms. Bae snapped and Claire continuously shake her head.

"N-No.. Ms. Bae, I swear it was him!" Claire tried to convince Ms. Bae.

"You're lying. Sehun couldn't rape you and beat you up in four minutes. That's.... That's just impossible." You said and Ms. Bae nods in agreement.

"Y/N is right." Ms. Bae agree.

"Why were you framing Sehun?"
Ms. Bae asked Claire.

"He sold my friend!" You, Ms. Bae, the CCTV guy, and Sehun's eyes widen.

"What?" Ms. Bae asked, clearly confused.

"My friend, Hannah Choi, he sold him at Japan!" Claire said angrily and Ms. Bae scoffed.

"Claire, stop lying." Ms. Bae said angrily. "Sehun went to Japan to meet his mother. He even made an excuse letter about it before he was absent for a month."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Claire shouted and Ms. Bae was so close on snapping again.

"Sehun's parents separated two years ago. Those years really bummed out Sehun and I'm glad he's recovering. When he gave the letter saying he'll be absent for a month to meet his mom, we didn't stop him. Now, how is that a lie?" Ms. Bae said angrily.

"Claire, I'm afraid we're gonna kick you out of the school. You're bad behavior is too much for the school can handle. After accusing Sehun for raping you, beating you up, and selling you're friend? It's too much. And Ms. Hannah Choi dropped out of school because of her low grades. Didn't you heard? I think you were absent that time because you had dengue for two months I guess." Ms. Bae continue.

"I expect that on Monday and onwards, you won't be at school." Ms. Bae said and left the room to go to the principal's office along with Claire.

"I'm glad she's out of this school." You said as you and Sehun went out of the room and walk towards outside.

"Yeah, I'm glad too." Sehun had a force smile on his face.

The both of you walk outside the school and was about to separate ways but Sehun suddenly called you.

"Hey, Y/N! Where are you going?" Sehun asked.

"Home." You simply respond.

"I'll drive you home. It's getting late, there might be bad people out there and who knows what will they do to you." Sehun said and you smile slightly and nod.

You walk towards Sehun who was walking towards his car. Sehun unlocked the door for the passenger seat and open the door for you.

You nod as a sign of you thanking him and step inside the car then sat down.
Sehun jog to the other side of the car and open the driver's seat and step inside as well.

Before driving off you buckle up and Sehun did the same. You lean down on your seat and felt at ease. You shift and look outside the window and saw people and different places pass by with in a blink of an eye.

Different stuff come in your mind like, 'Did Jungkook eat?' 'What's Jungkook doing right now?' 'What did Sehun do to Claire that she accused Sehun?'

The last question made you really think hard and it bother you so much.
You glance at Sehun who was focusing on driving. Should you ask him?

After debating with yourself for three minutes, you decided to ask him.

"Sehun, what did you do to Claire that made her frame you like that?" You asked calmly not wanting to pressure him.

Sehun shrugged, "I don't know. I barely know the girl. But her friend Hannah, was my ex-girlfriend." You're eyes widen and felt uneasy.

"Really?" You asked him trying to hide the fact that you're kinda jealous.

"Yeah. Why? You jealous?" Sehun asked and you immediately decline.

"What?! Me? No!" Your cheeks had a shade of pink on it and Sehun glanced at you. He chuckled when he saw you blushing.

"No need to be jealous. I said ex didn't I?" Sehun said trying his best not to laugh at you.

"Take a left turn right there and drop me off at the third house from the left." You pointed out and Sehun nod.

Sehun pulled over and stop the car. You unbuckle your seatbelt and said to Sehun, "Thanks for driving me home."

"No worries. I'll do anything for you." Sehun smiled and your heartbeat was so fast.

You open the car door and step out of the car. You close the door after stepping out. You watch Sehun drove off, after that, you make your way inside the house and quickly ran upstairs.

What a day...

———•———

Sorry if this chapter was boring and has nothing to do with Jungkook at all.😔😔

And sorry if I haven't updated in a while. To make it up to you,

Chapter 15 will be coming later!!❣️