"And we're gonna...go look for pigeons," Lou said, standing up, holding El's hand and walking away. 

So then it was just me and Isla in the living room. Everyone else was either in the backyard or in the kitchen. 

"Nice to see you again," I said, standing up, it seemed rude to be sitting while she was standing."

"Yeah, you too," then she walked towards me and gave a hug. I was surprised but I was really happy she did. I hugged her back, taking in the scent of her perfume. All too soon, she let go.

"Would you like to sit?" I asked, gesturing at the couch.

"Sure," she sat down and looked around the room until she rested her eyes on me once I sat down beside her. 

"Um, I'm sure I can count fine but aren't there 5 of you in the band? I've only met 4," she said confusedly.

I laughed, "yeah, there are but he's most likely in the kitchen eating all of the food."

She laughed and then said, "well, it's a good thing I ate before I came here." 

Man, I really loved her sense of humour.

Dani came over and gave her a drink but said that she had to go to the backyard to entertain their guests. 

"Okay, we'll be out shortly," Isla said to her. Liam and Dani then proceeded to walk out through the back doors. 

"So, how long have you been dancing?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. 

"Since I was 4," she said, smiling.

"And you wanna dance as a career?"

"I haven't really thought about it yet but I've always wanted to try something different, I've been dancing my whole life and never really given anything else a try," she answered.

"That's cool," I said, "you're a really good dancer, by the way. I saw you dancing a bit today. 

"Thanks," she said, blushing. I loved it when she blushed. I loved it even more because I was the one that made her blush.

We made small talk for a while until a short silence fell between us.

"Anyways, wanna go out back and meet some people?" I asked, realizing we were the only ones left in the house.

"Sure, I'd love to," she said, pushing herself up from the couch and grabbing her drink from the coffee table.

"This way," I said, leading the way.

"Thank you, kind sir," I heard her say behind me. 

Then I was surprised as she grabbed my arm and walked beside me. I looked at her and smiled and realized that she was already doing the same to me.

This was already turning out to be an amazing night.

Isla's POV

Me and Harry walked out to the backyard side-by-side with me still holding onto his arm because I was nervous about meeting everyone.

I was so glad that Harry stayed with me. I would've looked like a total loser if I was standing here by myself.

Harry was really sweet and I couldn't stop smiling about that. 

Do I like him? I don't know yet. I've only known him for a day. But he was really nice to me today.

And I know that he would never like a normal girl like me. He's a member of one of the most popular boy bands in the world, he could get any girl he wanted but he would never pick me. He was just being nice. 

"I'm just gonna get myself a drink," he said, breaking my from my thoughts, "I'll be right back."

"Ok," I said as he walked away.

I just stood there with my drink looking around the yard.

I could see Dani and Liam talking to a group of people near the bonfire that was set up.

Lou and El were dancing to a slow song away from other people, talking and laughing. They were so cute together.

I could see Zayn and Perrie by the drinks table and started to talk to Harry once he got there.

I didn't want to look like a creep staring at people so I looked up at the stars.

Niall's POV

I was sitting by the fire stuffing my face with crisps when I saw a girl standing by herself off to the side looking up at the stars.

She was pretty. And the moonlight was hitting her face so I could see it clearly even though it was dark.

What was a pretty girl like herself standing by herself?

I got up deciding to talk to her.

I walked over to her but she didn't notice me when I reached her as she was still looking up at the stars. 

"Hi there," I said, she snapped her head back down, jumping, "sorry, didn't mean to frighten you."

"It's ok," she said, shyly with a small smile.

"I'm Niall," I said, sticking out my hand and she shook it gently.

"Isla," she introduced herself, "you're in One Direction, right?"

"Yup," I replied, nodding.

"Yeah, I met everyone else in the band today, you're all really nice," she said.

"Thanks," I said, "yeah, I saw you standing here by yourself so I thought I'd come and talk to you. Pretty girl like you shouldn't be all alone at a party." 

She blushed and looked down, "thanks, that's sweet of you." 

Her blushing made me smile.

Harry's POV

I was talking to Zayn by the drinks table when I looked towards Isla and saw her talking to Niall. 

Jealousy hit me, realizing how much I really liked her already.

I couldn't let her get away.

"I'll talk to you later, okay?" I said to Zayn. I walked away before letting Zayn have a chance to respond.

I walked over to Isla quickly.

"Hey, I'm back," I said once I reached them.

She smiled at me. I looked at Niall and saw his smile fade. 

"So, you've met Niall," I said to Isla.

"Yeah, he came over to talk to me when he was I was all by myself," she said, smiling towards Niall.

I shouldn't have left her, I should've kept her with me the whole time.

I didn't realize I was staring at her until I heard Niall cleared his throat. 

He probably saw the way I was looking at her. I didn't care, maybe he'll get the hint that I like her.

"I have to go look for more food," he said, "I'll see you guys later. It was very nice to meet you, Isla." They smiled at each other making me feel uncomfortable. 

"You, too," she responded. He then turned around and walked away.

"Sorry for leaving you," I said.

"Don't worry about it, you don't have to stay with me if you don't want to," she said, nervously.

"But I do want to," I said, smiling at her.

She blushed again, smiling at the ground. 

I really hope that she didn't have feelings for Niall. 

More importantly, I hope that she liked me back.