Confession

It was Sunday, and the two boys didn't really have any plans for the day, so they just hung around the apartment lazily.

Bakugou, although, had barely gotten any sleep last night. He had taken a nap after the tiring sleepover, so he just stayed up late reading. However, at the moment, he was having a mental argument with himself, wondering if he should question Kirishima about the two guest from yesterday. He was almost angry at himself for worrying over such a small thing. He was Bakugou Katsuki, he shouldn't be even thinking about that kind of thing. But he was, and he had been for a while now. He hugged his blanket closer as he checked his phone. 12:50. It was almost time for lunch.

He sighed and stood up, stretching before he headed to the living room.

Kirishima was, as expected, sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone.

Bakugou decided right then. He was going to do he usually would have done, question him.

Bakugou walked over and plopped on the couch beside his red head friend. Kirishima looked up and smiled, "hey there blasty."

Bakugou tched before replying, "hey." there was a short pause before he spoke.

"Oi shitty head..."

"yeah? "

"who were the two from yesterday."

Caught off guard, Kirishima's eyebrows shot up and he froze, "oh, Kendo and Tetsu? T-they're old friends of mine.. " his ruby eyes flickered away, a clear indication of a lie.

"bullshit." he rolled his eyes instinctively before clamming his mouth shut. The word slipped his mouth and he didn't want to sound that mean.

"U-uh.." Kirishima looked down at the floor, fumbling with his fingers. 

Bakugou sigh, it was pretty obvious that Kirishima didn't want to share that information, for whatever reason.

"hey Kirishima..."

"hm?" his head lifted in Bakugou's direction, but his eyes were still on the table.

"look at me."

When Kirishima didn't move, Bakugou placed his hand on Kirishima's right cheek and slowly turned his head to his direction.

Their eyes locked.

"you... Don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but, I don't want to you lie to me, alright?"

There was a short pause before Kirishima nodded, "sorry... "

Bakugou smiled, and he slowly began to pull his hand away.

Kirishima's hand flew up and held the hand there, there was a pause as he realized what he did. He debated whether to let go or not as a deep blush crept up his face.

"hey."

"h'm?" Kirishima looked up, was it just him or is Bakugou's face  closer now? Their eyes locking once more.

The air in the room seems to thicken as Bakugou held Kirishima's gaze steadily, red eyes on red.

"I... " Bakugou leaned forward, his bright red eyes flickered down to Kirishima's parted mouth.

"... "

Kirishima's hand dropped, they snaked around Bakugou's waist, pulling him closer.

"fucking..."

Bakugou's hand moved past Kirishima's cheek and laced into his red hair.

"like you."

Their lips met, lightly, before Kirishima parted with a small gasp, his heart pounding as he whispered, "I like you too, Bakugou Katsuki."

With that, Bakugou pressed their lips together firmly. His heart pounded as the feeling he was almost going to ignore came rushing back to him. His head tilted slightly as he leaned farther into the kiss, his emotions taking over him.

Bakugou felt Kirishima's hand lace into his hair, stroking it lovingly.

Bakugou wanted to stop time at that moment, he wanted to live in that moment forever. But of course, all good things come to a end, and soon enough, he really needed this irrelevant thing called air.

Bakugou placed his hand on Kirishima's chest and applied some pressure. Kirishima quickly got the hint and pulled back slightly, panting.

Their foreheads stayed against each others as they caught their breath, eyes opened and locked.

Kirishima broke the silence, "that was..."

"fucking great." Bakugou finished, a smile tugging at the edge of his lips.  

Kirishima grinned, a light blush dusting across his cheeks.

Bakugou proceeded to wrap his arms around Kirishima's torso and laid his head on the other's chest.

"Bakugou?!" Kirishima asked, almost frantically.

"... Shut up." his mumble barely Audible.

Kirishima smiled as he relaxed and wrapped his around around Bakugou, one hand resting on his head. Slowly, he began to stroke the blonde hair.

"... You know Bakugou, your hair is really soft."

"hm?" asked Bakugou's muffled voice before he looked at at Kirishima.

"it is!" Kirishima giggled. His hand ran through the soft blonde locks, huming softly.

Kirishima lightly tapped Bakugou's head, "Bakugou?" 

At that moment, puff trotted out in the living room and let put a single bark.

Kirishima lifted his finger to his mouth, hushing the dog.

Puff's head lifted slightly as he walked over to the couch.

One of Kirishima hand stayed on Bakugou, while the other dropped off the couch petting the small dog.

Kirishima looked down at Bakugou, and he was surprised when he realized Bakugou was asleep. Bakugou was snoring softly, his arm wrapped around Kirishima's torso tightly.

"hm?" Kirishima lightly brushed the stray hair away from his forehead.

Kirishima smiled gazing down at the surprisingly innocent sleeping face of the foul mouth boy. 

From the floor, puff barked again, softer this time, as he also wanted attention.

Kirishima smiled at lifted the dog up to the couch and placed him on Bakugou's back. The small puppy walked around in a circle before he laid down, his dark eyes flickering around.

Kirishima sighed with content, the resent events replaying in his head, had that really just happened? He looked down, he wasn't dreaming, was he?

He brought his hand up to his cheek and gave it a small pinch, yep, that had definitely hurt. He gave a hushed, "ow.."

Puffed looked at him with a confused tilt of the head, Kirishima smiled in return. Then, he laid his head, and he didn't remember when,  but he slipped into a peaceful, content sleep

Um.
So.
It's been a while.
Please don't hate me. To be completely honest with you guys, (1) I had work, don't really wanna talk about that and (2) Im just lazy.
And now I feel like a Terrible person. *sits in a dark corner*

ANYWAYS!
I would like to get motivated again, and I'm thinking about starting another book! And I might sound selfish, but I need your opinions! Feel free to tell me what you think!

Thank you guys so much, much love~❤❤❤