study

Kirishima pov

The weekend flew by, and soon enough, Monday came again. He woke that morning with a usual flutter in his heart. His thoughts instantly went to a certain blonde boy when he saw the little dog curled around his feet.

He reached out and stroke the dog's head, yawning. He got out of bed and stretched. The dog grumbled and jumped off the bed as well.

Kirishima then headed into the bathroom to freshen up. As he stepped into the hallway, Bakugou came out of his room, awake and ready to go.

"Good morning."

Bakugou glances at him, "yeah, morning."

Kirishima yawned again and headed into the bathroom.

The pair ate breakfast and got ready to head for school. They grabbed their backpacks and headed out the door.

They were about halfway there when Bakugou said, "So we can start today?" in his usually gruff voice.

Confused, Kirishima asked, "start what?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "tutoring, idiot."

Kirishima lit up, "really? Awesome! Thank you so much Bakugou!"

"whatever."

--------

"ugghhh, this test is going to be brutal." Kaminari groaned, pulling a chair to kirishima's desk.

The teacher had given up teaching for the rest of class so they had free time.

"yeah!" Mina complained, "I don't even know what they're talking about half of the times!"

"you guys might need tutor," Sero said, he smiled, "luckily, you have me!"

"didn't you get like, a 70 on you r last test?" Kaminari asked.

"ehh, that's not important. " Sero said, "I can still tutor you!"

"I have a tutor!" Kirishima said excitedly.

"really?" they asked, all turning to him.

"Bakugou's agreed to tutor me!"

"really?! How'd you get Mr. Grumpypants to agree?" kaminari asked.

"what the fuck did you just call me?" Bakugou turned, a murderous glint in his eyes.

"yikes! Protect me Sero!" he said as he slunk behind him.

"hey!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and he pulled his chair over as well.

"hey, guess what? We got a puppy!" Kirishima said happily, "it's a Pomeranian, super puffy, and it's got really angry eyes! It looks just like Bakugou!"

"really? A puppy? Awwe" Mina gushed, "I wanna see it sometimes!"

"me too!" Kaminari said, "you said it looks like Bakugou? That's pretty funny."

"it does not look like me!" Bakugou protested.

"totally does. " Kirishima said, not even leaving room for argument.

Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"you guys should come over and see it sometimes!" 

"no way!" bakugou grumbled.

Mina pouted, "awwww, Bakugou! Please? I want to see the bakupup."

"pretty please?" kirishima asked.