School

Sorry but I just don't do titles. Don't bother asking why. I just suck at them. A lot.

Kirishima woke up the next morning to the sound of his alarm blaring. "Mmstop." He reaches over to his phone and closed the alarm. He knew school starts today, but he really didn't want to get out of bed. Plus he was really comfortable in his bed right now. He snuggled deeper into his blanket.

"YO!" There was a loud knock at his door.

"Mm- five more minutes mom" Kirishima grumbled. Geez, just let me sleep.

Seconds later Bakugou busted into the room, "GET UP SHITTY HAIR!" Kirishima's brain still hasn't process what had just happen and without thinking, he buried his head into his blanket and said,

"But, moomm."

Then he sat up, the realization of what he said finally hit him and he turned and deep shade of red.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING MOM?!" Bakugou yelled, grabbing Kirishima's covers and tugged.

Kirishima yelped (a manly yelp) as he tumbled out of bed along with his cover.

"Get up shitty hair, don't you have school?"

Kirishima nodded, he checked his phone he had about 30 minutes before he had to leave for school. He quickly got to his feet. Shit. He thought. He needed at least 20 minutes to do his hair! Did he sleep through all his alarms?

Bakugou eyed him, "your hair looks like shit." He turned back toward the door, "also who the fuck sleep through like, ten alarms? Fucking hell." With that he walked out.

Kirishima blushed, grabbing his phone he scrolled through his alarms. He really had slept through 9 alarms! Some of the were earlier than they needed to be, since he was living closer to the school now, he didn't need to wake up as early as before. He turn off all alarms except one and headed into the bathroom.

After gelling his hair into the spikes that he liked, he pulled on his new school uniform and headed into the kitchen. Bakugou was cooking again, he had just finished the eggs and poured them on two plates that already had toast on it.

"Good morning!" Kirishima smiles strolling over next to Bakugou

"Morning" Bakugou mumbles and he grabbed his own plate and mentioned Kirishima to take the other.

Kirishima followed Bakugou into the living room and sat on the sofa. Enjoying the breakfast Bakugou had made for him.

Kirishima glance over to Bakugou, who was looking out the window. He is really attractive he thought looking over his facial features he'll probably look cute with a smile. He blushed looking away. What was he thinking? Living with Bakugou made it so hard to do anything without blushing.

The red head then glanced over and saw that Bakugou was the the same uniform he had put on just minutes ago.

"Hey."

Bakugou turned as look at him, "what?"

"Are you going to UA too?" Kirishima mention to their uniforms

Bakugou glances down, "yeah."

"Cool! What class?"

"1-A"

"Yo bro! Me too!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Yeah, great."

Kirishima laughed and he felt somewhat giddy. Finishing his breakfast. He took his plate to the sink and started to wash the dishes.

Minutes later Bakugou walked in and tossed his plate in the sink as well.

"Thanks." He mumbles, or at least that's what Kirishima heard.

Kirishima grinned, "Welcome."

————

Kirishima walked into class 1-A with Bakugou beside him.  He smiled, he even see some familiar faces. Bakugou quickly walked to the back and sat next to the window, he pushes his chair back and leaned back, swinging his foot onto the desktop.

Moments later a boy with dark colored hair and glasses walked over and began demanding Bakugou put his foot down, along with many exaggerated hand gestures. 

Kirishima chuckled and dropped his stuff on the desk next to Bakugou and a familiar blonde walk over to him.

"Kirishima!"

He looked up and grinned, "Kaminari!"

His blonde friend smiled, "It's good to see your here too! Sero and Mina are in this class too."

"Really? That's awesome dude!"

"Soo.... who's that?" Kaminari pointed to Bakugou, who was still getting scolded by the boy with glasses because he refuse to put his foot on the ground.

Kirishima laughed, "that's Bakugou, he's also the person I've been living with."

"Really? Is that all?" Kaminari wiggle his eyebrows

Kirishima blushes and lightly punched his friend's arm, "Shut up bro, it's not like that! "

Kaminari winked, "whatever you say."

The boy with glasses had given up talking any sense into Bakugou and stomped back to his seat.

A boy with curly green hair went beside him and began chatting, followed by a boy with half red, half whit hair and mismatch eyes.

Kirishima smiled. He had a really good feeling about this school.