Date?

Not mine, but really cute.^^

Kirishima

Kirishima sat against the wall on his bed, they actually had finished their project yesterday, so now he had literally nothing to do. He sighed and aimlessly strolled through his Instagram page.

Ping!

Someone messaged him, it was Kaminari.

Yo kiri! You down to hang at the mall today with me and Sero?

Sure, when do you want to meet?

Hey Kaminari, you never asked me if I could go! (Sero Btw, they're in a group chat)

I didn't? Whoops. 😋😋

So? What time?

Dunno, like, one?

So you coming Sero?

Yeah, yeah.

Is one ok kirishima? There's a new bakery near the mall I wanna check out too.

K, ones fine. I'll see ya then.

See u! Also, Kaminari, you don't ask me if one was okay! What if I said no? Huh?

Without waiting for Kaminari's reply, kirishima closed his phone. It was close to twelve thirty, so he headed into the bathroom to gel his hair.

Bakugou's POV

Bakugou heard kirishima go in the bathroom. He didn't even know why that was brought to attention in his head. He went back to his phone, scrolling through random things on the internet. He stopped at one image of a small, cute-ish looking bakery. He clicked on it, it brought him to the bakery's website.

Turns out it hasn't been open for long, and was pretty close to the mall.

Why on the god damn earth am I interested in a dumb bakery?  

His heart knew why- he wanted to go with Kirishima...

"The fuck I don't." A blush was making its way up to his cheeks. Fucking great, now I'm talking to myself.

Defeated by his uncontrollable feelings, he tossed his phone aside and sunk back on his bed. Minutes passed before Bakugou was bored out of his mind and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. It seems like Kirishima was already back in his room. Bakugou sighed and closed the door behind him.

Bakugou stepped out of the shower and realized that he had forgotten his change of clothes in his room. He grumbled, wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out into the hall.

He head to his room, but before he could open his door, Kirishima came out into the hallway. When he saw Bakugou in the hallway practically naked, he froze.

"Um!" He shook himself, Bakugou noticed that Kirishima had done his hair up. Is he planning on going somewhere? Not that he cared, of course.