Worksheet

Yeah, I'm kinda brain dead now. As for right now, I got my phone back. Yay!

Kirishima

Kirishima woke about 30 minutes before his alarm, which, only happens about once in a blue moon. He sighed and practically crawled to the bathroom. He did wake early, maybe he should go for a jog. He pm brushed his teeth and splashed some water on his face. He pulled his hair up into a small ponytail. Jogging it is, after all he did need to exercise to stay in shape. What had he done before at home? His brow furrowed, his memory is really foggy. It wasn't too long ago, but Kirishima can't really place his finger on any of his childhood memories.

He took a few deep breath to calm himself and push the thoughts away, he'll think about them another time.

Silent as he can he tip-toed to the front door and stepped outside. He rushed down the stairs and into the lobby, flashing the secretary a smile before stepping outside. The fresh morning air helped calm his small panic from earlier and he smiled. Randomly picking directions as he went along, he began jogging down the sidewalks. After about 10 minutes, he looked down looked down at his watch and cursed, he quickly turned around and began retracing his steps.

Finally, he arrived in front of the apartment. He let out a sigh of relief and raced up the stairs. Sweat dripping down his face he open the door and was hit by the delicious smell of bacon. All his problem left him and he licked his lips.

"Bakugou?"

He heard an irritated voice from the kitchen. He walked in and unsurprisingly, Bakugou was at the stove. Kirishima smiled and looked over Bakugou shoulder.

"Get away, shitty hair. You smell like ass."

Kirishima pouted, "rude."

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "go take a shower. You stink."

"Fine."

————

Kirishima stepped out of the bathroom, his hair still dripping wet. He'll blow dry and style it later, but right now, he's freakin hungry.

He walked to the living room and Bakugou was on the couch, eating while checking his phone. Kirishima plopped down next to him, which cause Bakugou to jump and almost dropped his phone.

"Watch it!" He scoffs

"Oops, sorry dude." Kirishima laughed.

Bakugou handed him his plate.

"Thanks."

All he got was a mumble in reply.

Quickly, kirishima finished his breakfast and went back to the bathroom to do his hair.

About 20 minutes later he was finally satisfied with his hair and stepped out. Bakugou was leaning against the front door, he looked up.

"Hurry up your slow ass."

Kirishima rolled his eyes and grabbed his school stuff.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

————

Kirishima and Bakugou were, surprisingly, the first ones in the classroom. Kirishima plopped down in his seat and waited for his other friends to came in.

Minutes later, Iida- the boy with dark hair and glasses who was scolding Bakugou on the first day- stepped through the door.

He looked at Kirishima and Bakugou with a slightly shocked expression, but it quickly was replaced with his usual seriousness.