Puff

Kirishima POV

School had finally ended for the week. The relationship between Bakugou and Kirishima had somewhat gone back to normal. The pair walked out of school, the sun was shinning, a breeze blew lightly overhead.

Kirishima smiled, the day was so perfect, everything seem too good. Something bagged at the back of his head, but he chose to ignore it.

Kirishima stretches his arm over his head and looked over at Bakugou. He was looking down at his phone with a scowl on his face. Bakugou looked at him, their eyes locked. Kirishima smiled, "What're looking at?"

"None of your Business." Bakugou scowled.

"Fair enough." Kirishima rolled his eyes, "let's go home."

"Yeah."

The duo began to head down the sidewalk. Kirishima  scrolled though his mails, which contained nothing important. Bored, his trashed them all.

Suddenly, Bakugou bumped into him and his phone sailed out of his hands.

"Aakk! My phone!"

Bakugou looks over, "sorry, this fucker bumped into me."

"S ok." Kirishima began to look in the bushes, where his phone had went.

He searched around a little before he saw the bright screen, "found it!" He quickly grabbed it.

He was about to stand up when suddenly, he heard a rustle. He froze and his head turned towards the sound.

"Hurry up, shitty hair."

"One second..." Kirishima reaches towards the branch that blocked his vision.

"Ruff!"

A blonde Pomeranian popped up at him.

"Eek!!" Kirishima stumble back, backing into Bakugou.

Surprised, Bakugou instinctively wrapped his arm around the red head to prevent them both from falling.

Kirishima looked up at Bakugou, a blush on his cheeks.

"Sorry..." He said sheepishly, standing himself up and trying to control his speeding heartbeat.

"Let's go." Bakugou grumbled, looking at the ground.

"No, wait, I saw something!"

Kirishima pokes his head back in the bushes, a foot away from where he was originally.

As expected, he saw a blonde pupper.

The small Pomeranian, no bigger than Kirishima's head, had ashy blonde fur and eyes the tilted upwards, making him look impossibly angry. Kirishima giggled it looked a lot like a certain angry boy.

The dog propped himself up on his hind legs, his front legs pushed against the side of the box he was in.

"Arf!"

"What the fuck?" He heard Bakugou say.

Kirishima noticed a note attached to the side of the box and tugged on it.

To whomever find this,

This is puff, he is a male Pomeranian around the age of 1 and very energetic.
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances I can not take care of him anymore. I hope from the bottom of my heart that he will be taken in by a nice person. Please, take nice care of him, he is a very lovable pup.