Chapter One - Spoiled

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU STOLE MONEY FROM ME?!" You shouted in anger, "I'VE BEEN SAVING UP ALL THAT FOR NOTHING!!!!!"

You were just locking up your current job, Subway, until your mother called you to tell you that she simply "burrowed" some money for your brother's pageant.

"Honey, pleeeeease don't get so mad! I didn't steal from you, I just borrowed it. I'll pay you back once Jungkook wins that $20,000 dollar check!" She lightened up her tone, hoping that last part would make everything better. You groaned, not falling for her tactic and kept talking to her.

"Well, how much did you "burrow"? You know I don't have that much money." You asked. Your mother hesitated for the moment before chuckling nervously and peeped out, "ummmm, maybeeee, $5,000 dollars?"

"WHAT THE HEEL?!?! 5,OOO DOLLARS?! THAT'S MY WHOLE ENTIRE SAVINGS WOMAN!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I WORKED MY BUTT OF FOR THAT DOUGH?!?!" You shouted at your mother through the phone again, "I SHOULD FILE A LAWSUIT AND SUE YOU!!!"

"(Name)! Honey, sweetheart! I'm so sorry, please don't sue your own mother! This is only for Jungkook's pageant!" She explains frantically, "If this goes well, not only will he won the giant check, but also gets to compete in the State competition! So we have to get his hair, his makeup, and his fitness into shape!"

"But mom, I don't see why you even need $5,000 dollars just for things like that. And besides, Jungkook is twenty two for crying out loud, let him pay for his own things. Oh, I forgot, he doesn't have a job or his own place. I, on the other hand, have bills and rent to pay, groceries to buy and not to mention a new job to find!" You irratatedly mentioned.

"Now, I know it's been a tough and difficult time, but we are truly  in so much debt and we're your family." Your mother begged, "please! Tell you what! You can come to the Convention Center on Friday for Jungkook's pageant and pick up the money!"

You deeply sigh before just responding, "well you already have the money so why are you asking?"

"I felt very bad. Even knowing that you were always ignored while your brother got most attention." She said with guilt, "but I promise that this would never happen again. One time condition.... "

"What's that?" You hopped into your car.

"You have to show up to your brother's pageants."

"FuUuUuUuUuck No." You exaggerated as you started the car, "he already has you two to count on, why do I have to be there?"

"Because! Jungkook wants to know that you support him too. It's his first actual pageant that might take him sky high! This is the Semi-State round that goes up to the State round! After the state, he'll go for Minor Leagues!"

"Mom.... "

"(Name), please? This is for your brother!" Your mother begged, "Jungkook said it himself, if (Name) does come to see me, I won't step a single foot on the damn stage!" You huffed and puffed at your brother's saying before just shrugging your shoulders and say, "alright, I guess I'll see what I can do."

"That's great! Thank you so much!" Your mom hung up the phone and you did too. Before you started to drive off to your apartment, you threw a tantrum. Beating on the string wheel, jumping off of your seat for about ten seconds until you get tired.

"I can't believe those people." You mumbled to yourself as you drive off to your apartment which is not far from your work. Now is the worst time to pull money from your bank account since you were planning to pay the rent with the money today. You currently probably have only $500 dollars, which should be enough..... Hopefully.....

As you parked your car in the parking lot front of your apartment, you noticed a guy, with brown hair with sitting on his car, waiting for you to park.

"Oh god, why today." You groaned before getting out of the car. The guy came towards you wearing black jeans and a light baby blue shirt.

"Namjoon... Please don't tell me... " You paused, waiting for his response.

"Yep. They caught Yoongi again. This time they made his bail $1,000." Namjoon sighed, "he told me to get you and that you'll bail him out this time..... "

"Shoot, I have to bail him out every time." You whined, "why can they just put him house arrest?! Now I have to bail the man out with money I no longer have! Mom stole some money that I have to pick up Friday."

"That's not good and today's Wednesday." Namjoon sighed, "are you sure that he can wait that long?"

"I wouldn't matter. Cause now I have to get another job so I can have money that could last me until then. And I mean, fast." You walked to your apartment, "this is all too much!"

"Have you tried being an Uber?" Namjoon suggests, "drive people around in your car to their destinations and get paid right there?"

"First I make sandwiches for people, now I have to drive over to the too?" You questioned, "however it does sound fast though.... "

"Well whatever you do, just get the money fast before he starts to loose it." Namjoon pointed out, "and besides, I'm sure that you'll figure something out. You can just simply sign up for it online. You'll figure something out, I know you will."

"Yeah, Yoongi said the same thing. Just tell him that mom has the money and I'll have it soon." You told him, Namjoon nodded his head and went to his car to drive off.

You unlocked your door with your key from your purse and opened to show you your comfort home. Good thing that it looks exactly like it when you left it. It is a small apartment to the point where you can fit almost everything into one large room. The Living room is in once space, which only has one couch and a coffee table, then a bed for you in against the wall behind the couch and a nice kitchen on the other side of the room. The only thing that has it's own room is the bathroom and your closet. 

You changed from your work clothes to your pajamas as you sat down on your bed and went on your laptop. After logging into the system, then you clicked on the Google and typed.

"Uber.....sign....up.." You thought to yourself as your were typing. You were new to Uber therefore you have no idea how it works or what are the down sides and perks to it. All you know  is that it's a good way to make money until Friday. You filled out the application about yourself, your address and your car model type. As soon as you finished and submitted it, you crossed your fingers as the screen was loading and told you that you will hear the results first thing tomorrow whether or not you got the job. 

"Pleeeeeeease." You begged, "please just accept me! I don't want to get another job at a food place..."