Chapter Two

I stayed in my office for a little while reading a book that I found about a Beta in heat and it was not pretty, I also found out that if I don't help her through it the pain could get so bad that it could kill her 

When I tell her she won't be happy but I'm not taking that risk.

I went to bed for a while but when I woke up I see Ember's breathing heavily

  Damn it's happening again,

 I sit up and put my hand on her face "Ember I hate to say this but the only way I can help you is to be sexual" I say "I know...I don't care-just please do- AHHH DO SOMETHING!" she yells, it scared me a little bit but I broke out of my thoughts and crash my lips onto hers.

I roll on top of her and I could feel her relax underneath me, I put my free hand on her hip and lean down closer so almost every inch of each other is touching

 I think this is the longest we've ever kissed.

I move my hand that was placed on her hip down her leg to her knee wrapping it around my waist, I push her other leg with my knee so I could lay in between them and her hands go up into my hair close to my neck.

I move my lips from her down to her jaw line then to her neck making her sigh out, I push her shirt up a little "Is this okay?" I ask her "Y-Yeah" she stutters before I pull away to pull her shirt off then removing mine to make her a little more comfortable.

I kiss her neck again but this time she moans when I move my lips down her chest a little bit then I feel her skin heat up again and she yelps "Ah Ryan please do something" she groans and I nod then unbutton her jeans then slide them down her legs, I kiss the skin on her stomach as she puts her hands beside her head and grab onto the sheets "Ryan Please" she whimpers.

I go up to kiss her neck again but when I do my hand slips past the waistband of her underwear, she gasps and grips the sheet harder and her moans become more frequent as time passed "Ryan" she moans out "I know" I say kissing behind her ear, then she moans louder and longer than before and I pull my hand away as she catches her breath.

I move away a little bit to see bruises all over her neck "Thank you" she says still breathing heavily "You're my mate, I'd do anything for you" I say kissing her nose "So I found out something last night" I tell her "What is it?" she asks "Since you're a Beta now, my presentation date will be moved up and we have to get married shortly after" I say and her eyes widen "Really?" she asks making me nod. 

We sit there in silence for a few minutes "I thought only Alpha's and Beta's can make more Beta's" she says "I thought so too but I guess not" I say leaning up to look at her "I wonder how long until the next wave hits" she says 

Wait what?

"But we already did something...sexual, shouldn't it be over?" I ask her and she shakes her head 'no' 

"Beta's are designed to produce a child and if you don't do what creates children the heat will continue until the seventh day" she says "How do you know this?" I ask her "I was curious about werewolf ranks when I was younger and studied each one for a while and remembered everything apparently" she says.

"I don't want you to be in pain for a week" I frown "I don't have to" she says and my eyes widen,

"So you're telling me that you're ready to-" I begin to say and she nods "I trust you completely" she says making me smile when I lean down to kiss her

 "But we can't do it now, we'll have to wait until it starts up again" she says yawning, I nodded "You need to eat something" I say getting off of the bed "You stay here and I'll be back in a minute" I say kissing her forehead then walk down to the kitchen to get us breakfast.

We sat in bed for a few hours just watching t.v before I got a message from Elijah my Delta telling me that the rest of the council need to speak with me, 

"I have to go take care of something if you feel off in any way call me" I say pulling a shirt on "I will" she says staying in the bed since that's where she'll end up if anything happens anyway.

"Has something happened?" I ask once I get to the large meeting room "No but we need to discuss everything" Harry says "Okay" I say sitting down at the end of the table "We need to move your presentation from July 13th to hopefully June 2nd" Harry says 

That's in two days.

"So soon?" I ask him "Yes this pack has gone without a Beta for far too long and I've noticed that it's slowly falling apart...The alliances between other pack are beginning to fail and if you marry Ember as soon as you can it will fix what is broken" he says, I nod "How soon do I have to marry her?" I ask him all of them look at each other 

"Before her next heat" 

That's not that bad

"How often do Beta's go into heat?" I ask "Before she gives birth to her first child...every month" Mark says "And after?" I ask him "Every six months" he say 

I want to put my head through a wall...This is too much information in the past twenty-four hours.

"Alright start setting everything up for June 2nd" I say making all of them nod and leave "Elijah" I say before he left "Will you please come with me?" I ask and lead him to my office, "I need you to go to every pack that is supposed to attend and when you go to the 'Black-ridge' pack please give this to Arnold Jefferson their Alpha" I say taking a large envelope with Hazelmere's permission form to leave the pack.

"Of course sir" he says taking the envelope then my phone buzzes in my pocket, I look at it to see a message from Ember 

I guess she only gets five hours in between each wave of her heat. 

"I have to go but please make sure that envelope gets into the Alpha of Black-ridges hands" I tell him "You have my word sir" he says before walking out of my office before I took off running back to my bedroom.