Chapter 19 Home Sweet Home

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!

Bruce hung up the phone and looks at Kagome, "So, Tony got everything squared away," He explains to Kagome.

"Wow, so fast, how did he do that?"

"How else, blackmail. Apparently, the day that Tony left a package with some interesting information was left in front of Tony's hotel room. Now, who do you suppose that was from?"

Kagome tapped her lip, "I don't know, but it must have been very useful."

"Kagome."

"What, I just made a little inquiry on whether or not Sesshomaru had any interesting information, and it turned out that he did." So he had one of his shadow demons drop it off at your friend's hotel room."

"Shadow demons is that who Sesshomaru uses for spies?"

"Who better than a shadow?"

"Why would you do that, Honey?"

Kagome walks up to Bruce and wraps her arms around his waist, "Because I want you to be happy. I know that research makes you happy, but you could be happier still if you could be a researcher and an Avenger at the same time. And now that you and Hulk are one, it'll be easier for you."

Bruce looks down at the tiny woman in his arms, and gives her a kiss, "Thank you, Kagome, you have no idea how much this means to me."

"You're welcome, my love, as long as you're happy."

Suddenly Bruce picks Kagome up bridal style and throws her on the bed. He crawls on top of her and starts nibbling on her neck, "You know what else would make me happy?"

Kagome giggles, I don't know, why don't you tell me."

Bruce's eyes flash green, "I would much rather show you, " he said as he rips her nightgown in two.

Kagome gasps and Bruce plunges his tongue in her mouth, she sighs and wraps her arms around his neck. Bruce pulls away and takes off his shirt and sweat pants exposing his hard member. He proceeds to remove Kagome's panties and slide down her between her legs. Slowly he begins to tease her clit with his tongue, arousing her even more.

"So wet for me," Bruce groans, as he licks his way down to her entrance.

Kagome cries out when he inserts a finger into her and begins pumping in and out of her. He continues to suckle and lick her clit bringing closer and closer to her peak until finally, she comes with a scream. Kagome lays there catching her breath as Bruce slowly crawls up her body. Kissing her passionately, Kagome can taste herself on Bruce's tongue. Bruce reaches in between them, taking himself in hand he lines up with her entrance and slowly pushes in. Bruce groans and closes his eyes and he slides deeper inside the woman he loves. He slowly makes love to Kagome, all the while whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Slowly Bruce brings them to their peak, waves of pleasure wash over them as they come together. Afterward, they lay there wrapped in each other's arms reveling in their bliss.

"I love you," Bruce whispers.

"I love you too," Kagome tells him.

Bruce slowly pulls out and rolls over, he pulls Kagome into his arms and covers them both. He kisses her shoulder as she lets out a contented sigh and snuggles more into him and falls asleep.

The next morning, Kagome and Bruce head to work where they inform Sesshomaru what happened with Secretary Ross.

"I know," He says.

"Of course you do," Kagome responds.

"Now the only thing left to do is set up our agreement with Stark Industries about getting their nanotechnology and transferring your work to the American office, Miko." Sesshomaru tells Kagome.