Chapter 16 An Unexpected Visitor

The next day Kagome wakes up to the feel of a hand gliding up and down her spine, her eyes flutter open and she stares into the eyes of her beloved boyfriend. He smiles down at her and kisses the top of her head.

"Good morning."

Kagome stretches like a cat then kisses his neck, "Good morning."

"How are you feeling?"

"Incredibly relaxed, a little sore and very happy."

"Good, I'm glad I could help, would you like me to draw you a bath?"

"Only if you join me."

"Oh, absolutely, I'll be right back."

Bruce gets up and walks into the bathroom to prepare a bath for Kagome, once it's ready, he comes back and scoops Kagome up into his arms. He carries her into the bathroom and gets into the tub with her still in his arms. Slowly he sits down and settles Kagome in between his legs. Kagome sighs as the hot water makes contact with her skin, she leans her head back against Bruce's chest and closes her eyes. Bruce wraps his arms around Kagome and kisses her neck, he lets out a sigh and relaxes in the bath. After a while, Bruce reaches for a washcloth and the soap and begins to wash Kagome. She sighs at the treatment he's giving her.

Bruce washes her chest and breast, caressing them as he continues to wash her. He washes her arms and legs then works his way down her stomach to her sensitive clit. Bruce slowly swirls his finger causing Kagome to become aroused, she shifts her positions so she's facing him and takes the washcloth away from him. Kagome washes his neck, chest, and arms, working her way down his body until she reaches his erect shaft. She pumps him a few times then straddles him. Kagome slowly lowers herself onto him, letting out a hiss as he deliciously stretches her. She wraps her arms around his neck and slowly begins to ride him.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too," Bruce whispers back.

Kagome slowly makes love to Bruce in the tub while the water splashes out onto the floor. Eventually, Bruce starts bucking his hips up into Kagome as he takes hold of her waist and slams her down harder onto him. Kagome cries out as she reaches her peak, while Bruce continues to thrust up into her until he comes. They stay in the warm water until it cools, then Kagome gets off of Bruce and gets out of the tub. She hands Bruce a towel, they dry off and go back to bed.

It was around noon when Kagome's phone rang, she blindly reaches over and picks up her phone, looking at the caller ID she sees that it's her mother calling.

"Good morning, Mom."

Emiko giggles, "Good Afternoon, Kagome."

Kagome looks at the clock on the nightstand, "Wow, I thought you were coming over earlier?"

"I was, then I thought better of it, I thought you and Bruce could use some alone time. And seeing as I just woke you up, I was right," Emiko says with a giggle.

"Mom!"

What, it's only natural that you and he would celebrate in your own way your new apartment."

"Okay, Mom, could we please not talk about that?"

At that point, Bruce wakes up and looks at his girlfriend who is bright red.

"What are you guys talking about," He whispers.

"Sex," Kagome mouthed, and blushes

Bruce gives her an odd look, then rolls over and goes back to sleep.

Kagome rolls her eyes and smacks his ass, Bruce only grunts.

"So, Mom, are you coming over?"

"Will you and Bruce be decent?"