Chapter 32 | Recalling The Past

Posted 10.02.2019

Chapter 32 | Recalling The Past

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter 32 | Recalling The Past

Cervera, Spain

Marc's POV

Good bye. That scared me the most.

Even though I only met Marsella less than a year, it felt like I've met her for a long time. And I hate saying good bye.

I watched as she drove her Ravely off my driveway. And that's when I know I was late. Too late to catch her. I walked towards my room and sat there. I couldn't fall a sleep. My mind kept replaying last night fight. I spotted a photo album, the one Reina gave me before she passed away. I took it as I recalled the past.

Reina was my hardest good bye. I was crying all night and at her funeral, I didn't want to lose the love of my life. She was my everything but she had suffered a lot.

She told me when her leukimia was on its final stadium. Before that, I had no idea about her sickness at all. I was disappointed if you asked. Why wouldn't her tell me? it's not like I'm gonna dump her after I know her sickness. However, I felt like a useless boyfriend every time I remember those moments.

A month after I won moto3 world championship for the very first time.

"Hey love, how are you feeling?" I asked when I visited her at her hospital room. I walked to her bed and kissed her. She sat up and smiled softly, "Better than yesterday, I guess. Doctor attached more medical tools to my body."

This girl was the strongest girl I have ever known in my life. She didn't look like she was battling final stadium of leukemia. She still smiled, laughed, and even joked. I took out a bouquet of roses and gave it to her along with brand new knitted beanie with number 93, "happy anniversary!"

"Marc, thank you! They're beautiful." She moved a little bit so I could sit beside her. She opened her old beanie, revealing her hairless head. I helped her put on the new beanie. I smiled to her, "There is my beautiful girlfriend!"

She laughed, "you're more beautiful."

"Na,ah. You are," I said.

"fine, if you insist. By the way, I have something for you too," her hand moved to reached a paper bag at the night stand and gave it to me. I looked inside the bag and found an album photo which I took out right away. "Happy anniversary, babe."

She helped me opened it. I turned my head to face her, "you made this?"

She proudly nodded, "I even add short description of each photo."

That's what make this album extraordinary. Her handwriting, her drawing. These photos felt so real as if it could take us back to where it was taken. I put my arm around her shoulder. She took her phone and played photograph by Ed Sheeran.

MARCSELLA | MM93जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें