Chapter 19 | Panic at the Revel!

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 19 | Panic at the Revel!

Valencia, Spain

HONK HONK HONK

"Oh My God.."    

My feet hurt after spontaneously braked the vehicle, making both of us jolted. I widen my eyes in an instant as i became living witness of another car crash, again. Thick smoke came out to air from both vehicle's engine in front of us. Tears fell on my cheecks. The accident took my soul back into the day it happened.

I tried so hard to concentrate but it was really difficult. My mind barely stuck on the road as my vision became blurry.

"Marsella! Are you all right?" He asked worriedly. His brown eyes analyzed his twin.

A truck from the other side of the road. Marcell quickly grab the stir wheel and turned the jeep to the left and hugged his twin to protect her.

A loud crash sound hurt my ears. Thick smoke came up to air. Both our car and the truck was awfully broken. I found my body under his embrace. I could feel the blood dripped from my temples. I reached his covered-by-blood face and wiped the blood out of his face. "Marcell! Stay awake!"

"Marsella," I could barely hear his voice clearly because the sound from that day were really loud in my ears. He gently touched me but I fliched away. I didn't know why I withdrew myself from him. He literally wanted to help me.

The police sirens hurt my hearing. Windows crashing and loud truck crashed ringing in my ears over and over again.

"Marcell please," but he already dead. He lost too many blood.

"Sella, hey, you're with me?" it took a moment for me to realized Marc's voice.

"I can't" I clutched the steering wheel as I sobbed. My hand wrapped tightly around it that my nails dug into my palms. I found it hard to breathe as if I was being choked. "Marcell.."

"hey, hey, look at me," his right hand was on the dashboard close to my hand. I slowly turned my head to look at him in the eyes.

"It's okay," he slowly grabbed my shaking palm and put it on his chest. I could feel his stable heart beat.

"Just breathe, everything's alright." He counted from one to ten and I tried to breathe normally. The chest pain started to cure. My hands stop shaking, I could finally breathe freely. Marc wiped the tear left on my cheeks.

I closed my eyes as I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and rub my back softly. His gentle touch made me felt safe in his arm. One thing I know so far is that I don't want to lose him. "Thank you, Marc."

"Glad to help," He replied. "You still want to drive?"

I look outside of my window and found police and ambulance had taken care of the accident.