Chapter 2

I picked up my pace anxious not to miss this train, the time was now 12, and i was praying that there might of been a slight delay and the train would still be there when I arrive. I could only ask for a miracle!

I was seconds away from the platform, tripping over my own two feet as i stumbled my way through the busy crowd. My vision was now blurry and but I could just manage to make out what was infront of me. The train. It was still there. THANK FUCK FOR THAT! A small smile emerged from my lips as I looked at the oh so familiar london train. I rubbed my eyes gently, cautious that i still had my contact lenses in, and started to walk a little closer, now that I was satisfied the train was still there. 

My vision was finally clear and what i saw next was something I really did not want. The train had already started to move. I couldnt see that before cos...well....I couldnt see! 

"Wait! WAIT!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as i sprinted at top speed towards the train that i was desperate to be on. I wasnt going to let this happen, I have to be on that train!

I ran as fast as my little self could go, chasing the train like some lost puppy.

"STOP, PLEASE PLEASE STOP!!!!!" It was no use...the train was gone and I was once again standing as one, with no-one to help carry my pain. I couldnt hold back the tears any longer, i was tired, penniless, helpless and broken and now there was no where for me to go. 

*

I dragged my feet over to the bench in the middle of the station, and gazed at the few people that were left. My watch now read 00:25, what the fuck was i going to do now? I dried my tears with the tip of my thumb, and pulled out my phone, hoping that some hearted acquantince had noticed my day long disappearance, but, there wasnt a single message. Was I that unloved?

I threw my head back, knocking my head off the head-rest and staring up at the circualar lights on the ceiling, trying to relax myself, and clear my mind fresh from the whole day. I hear muffled giggling from my left side, so turned to see an elderly couple, linked by the arms, walking gracefully together. It touched my heart to see such love and affection and I couldnt help but crack a small smile. They were laughing gently with one body close by the others side, as if they were protecting each other. Man, i envied them, i wish i could of had all this with Jacob, and to be honest, last month, i really thought we would have, but i guess one journeys end is another beginning...right? 

The old man had noticed me looking at them, and he gave me a little reasuring nod, which really lifted my spirits. The old woman waved elegently, and i returned the favour with a wave and a smile. I had realized my eyes had welled up at the sight of them, it was inspiring for me, for anybody really.

"So, your still here?" A  familliar voice coming from my right side, had interupted my thoughts, and i turned around and looked up to see that, once again, i  had been acquainted with the green eye'd boy once more.

"Harry." I stood up and nodded in his direction, refusing to make to much eye contact with him. I noticed him smiling from the corner of my eye, that cheeky smile that he always did. "Suppose I am still here, and you?" I asked him casually. He looked at the ground in embarrassment before saying:

"Well, I never really managed to let myself leave." I looked at him in confusing, raising one eye-brow at him. "There was just this part of me, that felt I should go after you, I didnt like the thought of a pretty young girl, like yourself, being out on her own at this time at night, so I just ....... you know....stayed." I never liked this guy in the first place, and my opinion wasnt going to change just because he thought i was pretty and innocent, okay, i'll give him....good looking but thats it, and Its gonna take more than that to change my stubborn mind.