Chapter 10

*1 hour earlier*

Harrys P.O.V

I gripped her bottom lip with my teeth breathing heavily against her flawless face as I felt my hot breath hit of her pale skin and bounce back on to mine. I felt her hand caress the back of my neck as she brought it up and through my curly hair, tugging gently. I Pulled her closer to my chest and let go of her lip leaning my forehead to hers. I opened my eyes to see her lips throbbing for the connection once more, and her brown eyes fixed to my lips.

"Blaire I-"

"Don't talk, just kiss me." She whsipered cutting me off and attempting to entwine her lips to my ones. I bit down hard on my lower lip, refusing the link.

"first tell me.. how bad do you want this? How bad do you want us?" She slowly lifted her gaze to lock with my green tender eyes. Her coffee coloured eyes were screaming with desperation.

"With every bone in my body, I want you Harry, I want you right now." She slammed her lips to mine as I grazed my hand on her left thigh as she leaped up to straddle me-

"HARRRRY!!!! Can you grab another bottle on your way down mate." I heard Zayn call from downstairs.

I swiftly sat up

I grabbed my black t-shirt and pulled it over my body, as my chest rose and sunk uneasily. I dapped my forehead with my shirt retreaving sweat and throwing it aside. Was I dreaming? Was I dreaming about Blaire. Blaire and me...kissing... intimately.. this has got be insane. Iv known her for what? A week? And im dreaming about her... in that sort of way. Iv definitely lost it.

My panting was so loud it drowned away my throughts. This is crazy...iv never dreamt of a girl I only had a "thing" for... I know I like her more than I should and a part of me wants her to be mine but... No way... not like this. Yeah she is so hot and the fact that she kinda hates me is attractive but dreaming about her... in an intimate way when Iv known her about a week would mean I am..in love? Thats a definitely no... im positive with that.

I yanked the blanket of my body and stood up to view my reflection in the mirror. gosh, i looks a state. My hair pointing ever which way and my left eye was beginning to set in with the wound "Jake" left me with, and the other was blood shot and puffy. I tilted my face to the side and examined the scar on my lip, It was a different look for me... made me look tough and threatening.. something I wasnt used to being associated with. I stretched my arms up gripping them behind my neck, slightly distorting the tattoos on my biceps. i cracked my neck and ruffled my fingers through my hair attemping to straighten my hair out. God. I really dont wanna see Blaire again after that dream. I'll either cringe or embarrass myself... I guess this party tonight will help me take my mind off her...

wait... the party. Oh shit, louis invited her!! Why louis, why the hell.

"HARRY!!!! HURRY UP MATE THE PARTY STARTING IN AN HOUR"

I knocked my head back and gently punched my reflection in my mirror. "idiot" i muttered to myself grabbing a fresh t-shirt and pulling it over my body.

I left my room and scanned my lobby... where are the drinks kept? I had no clue, paul probably hids them somewhere.

I didnt know this place very well, cos it isnt really my house. It isnt really any of the boys houses, it belonged to paul, but is the only house we have in london that all the boys have their own room in, we have our own houses but we like staying here because we're all together and none of the fans know we live here, so we have a bit more privacy.

I sauntered into pauls room and saw a bottle of vodka sitting on top of his mini bar. It hadn't been open so I grabbed it without looking any further and climbed down stairs, stumbbling as I rubbed my eyes.