Chapter One ✧ Wolf Moon

AN: Jessica's outfits for school and the party are up top.

"Is there a reason you dragged me out of my comfortable bed, Stilinski?" Jessica groaned, her head leaning against the glass window as the trees passed her at a high speed

"Is there a reason you dragged me out of my comfortable bed, Stilinski?" Jessica groaned, her head leaning against the glass window as the trees passed her at a high speed. Stiles rolled his eyes, looking over at the girl briefly, "I thought you said that you needed a bit more of an adventure in your life?"

Jessica scoffed, shifting over so she was facing him in the passenger seat, "When I said I wanted an adventure, I meant a hike or something. Not looking for a dead body, which, actually, is quite sick if you must know."

"Well, I hope you have a good stomach because we are going to find it with Scott tonight."

"And does Scotty-boy know what he's going to do?"

Stiles only made a face towards the girl, Jessica smirking in victory as they pulled up to their best friends house. They walked up to the porch, Stiles quickly crawling up the railing and onto the roof making Jessica roll her eyes and say, "You're such a fucking idiot."

"Only for you, greenie."

Jessica playfully flipped him off, a small grin on her face as she watched Stiles finally make his way up. She stood there for a few minutes, picking at her black nail polish when she heard Scott's front door open.

The said boy instantly calmed seeing the teenager there and put his bat down, saying, "Jess, what the are you doing here this late? Are you okay?"

She had no time to answer, Stiles hanging down from the roof causing Scott to scream for a moment. Jessica pursed her lips, pointing at Stiles and said, "He's the reason I'm here."

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?" Scott questioned, his heart beating a mile a minute. Stiles made a face, "You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?"

"I thought you were a predator."

Jessica let out a snort, "Stilinski? A predator? He's about as harmless as a bunny rabbit."

"That hurts, Jess," Stiles faked a pout before he turned to Scott, still hanging upside down, "Look, I know it's late, Jess has already made that pretty clear, but you gotta hear this. I saw my Dad leave twenty minutes ago. Dispatch called, they're bringing in every officer from the Beacon department and even the state police."

"For what?" Scott asked. Jessica huffed as she crossed her arms, "Two joggers found a body in the woods."

Stiles jumped off the roof and landed under the two on the porch and Scott's eyes widened before he said, "A dead body?"