I laughed lightly. "I have to tell you something." I said and shut my locker. "That's dangerous." He said back.

I sighed. "So I got accepted i-" Jack's name was called my Bunny. Bunny went to us. "Hey what is it?" Jack asked. I grew impatient. "Tooth said that she needs to talk to you about something." He replied.

"Jack." I said, crossing my arms. "Snowflake I'm sorry. Can you tell me later?" He said. "What about history class?" I asked. "I'm doing this thing with Tooth and another teacher until lunch. Sorry snowflake. I'll see you at lunch." He said and smiled before kissing my forehead and leaving.

I glared at Bunny as we made eye contact. I turned my head and saw Hic. "Hey. What was that about?" He asked. "I wanted to tell Jack something." I replied.

"You can tell me and I'll tell him later." He said. "I got accepted into university." I said. "Why are you so sad? That's great!" He said and hugged me lightly.

He pulled away after a few seconds. "I got accepted into university in California." I said again. Hiccup's face fell.

"You're moving?" He asked quietly. "I don't know yet. Jack didn't even hear me since he's going with Tooth and Bunny somewhere." I said.

"Don't worry. Everything will come out nice and easy. Let's just wait."

At lunch...

Jack was of course sitting with Tooth. Hiccup looked at me sadly as I stared at Jack and Tooth. "He'll come around Elsa. Did you tell Mer and Punzie?" He said. "I only told Mer. But she probably told Punzie anyway." I said and the two approached us.

"So you're leaving us for University?" Punzie asked immediately. "I don't know yet." I replied. She nodded. "How did Jack react?" She asked. "Jack doesn't even know yet. He was too busy with Tooth again today." I said.

"He's being annoying right now, ugh." Mer groaned. "It's alright, I'll tell him later."

After school...

"You what?"

"I didn't tell him yet."

"Why not?" Punzie asked.

"He's too busy all the time." I replied. She crossed her arms. "Where is that guy?" She asked looking around. "I haven't seen him since after gym class. I just, want to go home now." I mumbled.

I walked outside and saw a crowd forming around a bench. I walked toward it. I squeezed through the people easily, but didn't go to the front. I saw Tooth, but she was sitting facing the bench.

She was sitting on someone. I look at who it was.

The plain white shirt with a leather jacket, covering the tattoo of his staff.

Jack. I gasped louder than I thought. I walked away and heard the people murmur. "Elsa. Elsa wait." I heard Jack say. I kept going.

The memories of the accident rushed through my mind as I started crossing the street. "Elsa wait." He said.

I turned around sharply, the tears visible. "What the hell was that?!" I asked. He sighed. "You don't even have an answer! Ugh, you're the worst sometimes!" I yelled.

"I can explain." "Then explain. Why were you kissing Tooth?" I asked. He stuttered. ""Exactly. You jerk! I'm definitely accepting into that college now!" I yelled.

"What college?"

"Oh yeah. You don't know that. You don't know since you were busy making out with Tooth the whole day. I got accepted into university. That's what I wanted to tell you." I said.

"What's so important about that?" He asked. I scoffed and slapped him. "It's college! And the best part, it's in California! So I get to leave this place! I'm not done with you yet, Jack. Just know that." I yelled at his stunned face. I went to my motorcycle and drove home as fast as I could.

When I got there I went up the stairs into my room. I went onto the bed, and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, that was a rush 😄

I am purposely making the chapters short, cuz I want to and I can. :)

Nothing much to say actually.

I'll finish the book as soon as I can :D Just please keep reading onto the second book cuz if no one reads it I'll delete it or something like that.

Should I do a contest? Hmmm...

ok then maybe :)

Update will be soon :->

*thumbs up to you*

K bye (^-^)

Author