Chapter 13

__________________________

Chapter 13

Elsa

When we got to the mall, I parked near the entrance. "Wow, I don't think I'll ever do that again." Hiccup grumbled and got off the motorcycle.

I laughed and turned off the engine. I got off and fixed my hair and glasses.

"Do you want to buy the gift for Merida first?" I asked and walked next to him.

We walked into the mall side by side. "Sure, why not?" He replied so we went to a toy store.

I giggled as I saw that we were the oldest people here except for the cashier.

"Go get a teddy bear, this is embarrassing." I joked and pushed him towards the teddy bear section.

He laughed and started looking. I looked around and spotted the cashier looking at me. He smirked as we made eye contact.

I looked away. He was probably in his early 20s. He reminded me of Jack. JACK. What would he say to this? I didn't even tell him that I was hanging out with Hiccup.

I pulled out my phone and turned it on. It was 5%. Are you kidding?

I walked over to Hiccup. "Can I use your phone?" I asked. "Why?" He replied as he grabbed a teddy bear.

"I need to call Jack since I ran out of battery." I said. "I'm almost out too. Sorry Elsa." He said and gave me a sad look. "That's fine." I said and watched as he picked out a teddy bear that was the same color as Merida's hair.

"How is this one?" He asked. "It's cute. She'll be so happy. It'll make her laugh, definitely." I said and ruffled his hair.

He chuckled and we walked to the cashier. He eyed me and looked at Hiccup. "Is this all you're buying today?" He asked him. "Yeah." Hiccup replied.

The guy did the scan thing and Hiccup paid for it. "This your girl?" He asked and pointed at me. "Oh uh no. We're just friends." He said.

"I see. The name is Hans. You two are?" He said. "I'm Elsa. This is Hiccup." I replied. He nodded. "So Elsa, why don't you take this?" He asked and handed me a piece of paper.

"Oh I see. A 20 year old guy named Hans is flirting with me and giving me his number while he works in a toy store?" I asked and smirked.

"I believe so." He replied. "Uh." Hiccup said. "Sorry but I have a boyfriend." I replied. "Take it in case eh? See you, Elsa." He said and put the paper in my purse.

Hiccup and I walked out. "That was interesting." Hiccup said and nudged me. "It was nothing. I'll throw it out soon." I said and he laughed.

We walked to the food court and sat at a table. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Sure to ahead." I said and he looked serious.

"Don't tell Merida or Jack anything." He said. I nodded curtly. "What does Jack have that I don't?" He asked.

I sighed. "Hiccup, I'm sorry. I just don't feel that way about you anymore. I love you Hic, but as a brother or a really good, good friend." I said and he nodded.

"He has something I don't. What is it?" He asked. "Hic, you just got a present for Mer. I don't want anything going on between the two of us." I replied.

He nodded again. "Let's just keep shopping." He said and stood up. I sighed and followed him into Hollister.

For the next two hours I would just follow him into any store. I huffed, irritated as Hiccup wouldn't talk to me. "Hiccup. Talk to meeee." I whined and stood in front of him.