Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jack

I was so relieved that Elsa's birthday was going great. I was so worried that she wouldn't find her way here or something. And I was especially relieved when Elsa's parents said that they liked me.

Right now, we were playing this bottle ring toss thing. And no one was working in the booth's or the games so the whole place was for us.

"How did you like my motorcycle gift?" I asked as she tossed a ring and missed badly. She blushed a little. "I loved it, now we can race." She said smirking.

"Nuh uh. Whenever we go out, we're always riding on my motorcycle so you can hold me." I said and she laughed. She tossed another ring and didn't get any thing.

"How are you terrible at this?" I asked smirking. "I don't know, stuff like this isn't my thing!" She replied and ruffled my hair.

"Then I can show you how." I said. I went behind her and got hold of both of her wrists. I pushed my chest against her back.

"So, you have to have a grip on it. And you need to not throw like a kindergartener." I said and she giggled. "Like this." I said and put the ring in her hand. I moved her arm and shot it at one of the many bottles and got it in the middle.

"See?" I asked and let go of her wrists and stepped next to her. I looked at her face to see that she was flushed.

"Yep, thanks." She said and rubbed her neck. I smirked. "You're going to have to start getting used to me holding you like that." I said which made her blush even more.

"Now, let's go." I said and pulled her toward the others. "What time is it?" Anna asked. "Present time!" Everyone said happily. Elsa laughed and everyone got their presents.

"Well, Jack already got me his present. Well, multiple presents. So let's see if anyone can beat him." Elsa said and everyone laughed.

I smirked and we all sat at tables. Everyone passed Elsa her gift and she opened them, one by one.

I laughed as she got a rubber duck from Bunny.

How nice.

5 hours later...

It was probably 5:00 now and some of Elsa's relatives already left. "Now you kids can go out to watch a movie or something. The rest of us will just head to our house and chat. Be back by 10:00. Oh, and we put your presents in the car, Elsa." Elsa's dad said.

He gave me a look and and the adults went to their cars and drove off. "Well, now what?" Kristoff asked.

"Do you guys want to maybe come to my place and watch a movie?" Hiccup asked.

"Even us?" Tooth asked, motioning to her, Sandy, and Bunny.

"Of course. You guys helped with Elsa's birthday. And it was hard work. So let's just go chill. Does everyone have a ride?" Hiccup said.

We all nodded. "Anna you can ride with me again." Punzie said and Anna smiled. "And Kristoff will ride with me. Tooth, Sandy, Bunny, do you guys have rides?" Hiccup said.

"Yeah, Tooth's car." Bunny said. "I'm going to race Elsa, and Imma win." I said which made everyone chuckle. "Yeah right. I'm going to beat your ass." She said and smirked.

"Well, let's see!" I said and we all started running to our vehicles.

Elsa

I am loving today so far. Best frickin birthday ever.

I ran to my motorcycle and started it. I drove off and Jack was behind me. The others were behind us. "See you there trouble maker!" I yelled at Jack.