Chapter 1

Hi everyone! SnowQxeen here!

As stated in the previous part, I am going back and editing all the chapters in this book :)

I have been considering going back and editing this for so long because it's so bad but I genuinely had no time to do so, but now, here I am so yeah :)

Thank you for all the support and enjoy the read! <3

Chapter 1

________________________

Elsa

7:30 am

My sleep was disturbed as the harsh beeping sound of my alarm clock rang through my ears. I groaned into my pillow, refusing to get off my bed and turn it off just yet. I let my eyes rest just a little while longer until the sound of my sister's voice bounced off the walls.

"Elsa! Your alarm clock is going off!" My younger sister, Anna, called out from her bedroom across the hall.

"Yeah, I got it!" I groggily yelled back across the walls. I sat up slowly and reached for the alarm clock that rested on my bedside table. I lazily pressed the snooze button before I flung my bedsheets off of my legs.

My feet made contact with the polished wooden floorboards of my bedroom, and I let out a yawn as I stretched in an attempt to wake myself up. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror before walking over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

I got hold of a simple pair of blue jeans and a plain white crop top. I pulled out my favorite pair of black converse and laid out my clothes on the bed before I made my way into my en suite bathroom to take a shower.

I swiftly cleaned myself up and reached for my towel once I finished. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out of my bathroom towards my bed. I approached the clothes that I laid out just earlier and got dressed for school.

I sat down at my vanity and applied my usual makeup once I was fully dressed. I lazily ran a hairbrush through my platinum blonde hair and decided to leave it as is for the time being. Mostly since I was too tired to do my hair in any shape or form this morning.

I stood up from my chair and picked up my backpack that was leaning against the foot of my bed. I made sure that I had everything I needed for school and flung it onto one of my shoulders before I walked out of my bedroom. I stepped into the hallway of the second level of my house as I heard the clattering of pots coming from the kitchen downstairs.

I shut my bedroom door behind me and walked down the staircase, listening to the way the wooden floorboards slightly creaked with every step.

I caught sight of my mom bustling about in the kitchen.

The sweet aroma of what she was cooking almost overwhelmed me as I walked through the living room into the kitchen. I approached her and she turned her head to look at me, flashing me a warm smile. I grinned, sitting down at the kitchen island and letting my backpack drop onto the floor, watching her for a few seconds.

"Good morning, Elsa. Did you sleep okay?" She asked, turning her attention back to the pancakes that she was making on the stove.

"I slept fine, mom. Just a little tired." I responded and I watched as she placed a pancake onto a plate and handed it over to me. I gratefully got hold of the porcelain plate and set it down on the counter in front of me. I turned my head as I heard Anna's footsteps coming from the staircase and watched as she emerged from the steps.

"Good morning, mom! Pancakes for breakfast?"

"Yes indeed. Here, this one just finished up."

Anna walked over to her and grabbed the plate happily before sitting down next to me. We ate our breakfast, the three of us engaging in small conversation until we finished eating.

Trouble Maker {Jelsa AU}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें