Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jack

Elsa smiled in the kiss and pulled away after a few minutes. I heard a soft knock on the door and it opened, revealing Pippa.

"Mommy said that the two of us will go buy me a toy. We'll be back soon. And I don't know what she meant by this but she said don't do it, if you do be I think careful?" She said innocently.

I smirked and nodded. "Alright, and be careful with Dave okay?" I said and she nodded before shutting the door and running downstairs.

"Well since that we're the only ones here, what do you want to do?" Elsa asked.

"I don't know." I replied and she lied down next to me. "So, do you mind telling me about your parents?" Elsa asked.

I sighed. "Oh, never mind you don't have to. My bad." She said. "It's alright." I replied and kissed her neck.

She grew tense and I smirked. "Jack, what are you doing?" She asked and I got on top of her.

"The usual." I replied before kissing her again.

1 hour later...

I ended up without a shirt, ha. Elsa wouldn't let me take her shirt off. So we just started watching TV in my room.

"So, are you going to ever let me take at least a sock off of you?" I asked her, smirking. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, but just not right now." She replied and looked at my arm. "I love your tattoo." She said and traced it with her finger.

"You should get a tattoo." I said. "Of what?" She asked and made eye contact with me. "A snowflake, dream catcher, the same thing as me, my name." I said.

She laughed. "Your name? Are you kidding?" She asked and nudged me softly. I chuckled. "That's a good idea." I said. "What, your name?" She asked.

"No, matching tattoos." I said and she rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm not getting a tattoo." She said and I chuckled.

"Not yet." I replied and she giggled. We stayed quiet and the TV continued to play a show.

"Can you sing?" Elsa asked me, rolling onto her stomach. She made eye contact with me. "Eh, I don't think so. I only do it when Pippa wants me to." I said and rubbed my neck.

"Alright. How about if I asked you to sing? Would you?" She asked smiling. "Maybe, maybe not." I said and ran my hand through her hair that I undone.

"How about you put your shirt on, and explain to me why you have-" She started and got off the bed. She threw me my shirt and walked to my closet. She pulled out my guitar and I felt myself blush.

"-this in your closet?" She finished, holding it. "I learned how to play it for Pippa." I said.

She smiled brightly and came back on the bed. "Can you sing for me?" She asked and I sat up as I put on my shirt.

She handed me the guitar and sat criss cross. I sighed and held it.

"Do I have to?" I asked. "Duh." She replied and ruffled my hair.

I pouted and she waited for me to play. "How about I play first?" She said and took it from me.

"You can play?" I asked. "I dabble." She said. "You're not British, whats up with your words?" I asked smirking.

"What? I can't be creative?" She replied smirking too. "Just play." I said.

"It's my song, and it's not that good. So don't be mean if it's bad." She said and pointed at me. I chuckled and put her hand down.