Chapter 25

Unknown pov:
"Where was she?" I asked myself. I did my research and I found out she worked here. For a month I've been coming here I've not seen her.
I still don't know where she lived but I'm determined to get her address and I will.
Where the hell could she be? I'm 100% sure she works here so where she is? I thought within me already irritated. For a month I've tried asking around for her location through the staff but everyone was mute on the matter.
As I hung around the office environment, I spotted a car I've never seen before and I had to look carefully. Just like my prayers were answered, she stepped out of the car.
My very own princess- she still looked so pretty; she's really a beauty.
Luckily for me for the past one month I've been coming down here, I brought with me her special white rose flowers. Since she still had to go through her routine checkup, I scribbled a message for her on the card and sent it up to her office.
I was so happy to see her but I couldn't let her see me; I had to be patient very patient.  It took me a while to be this close to her, a little more time won't hurt then we can finally be together.

                 -------------------------------
I hung around the office waiting for her to be done with her work. From what I've learnt, work hours were over and I wondered what she was doing inside but still patience was what was keeping me still.
After a while, she finally came out looking so tired and worn out. She got into her car and keep her head down. I thought something was wrong so I went over to her car to check up on her.
I think my figure casted a shadow over her line of sight because she raised her head. I caught myself just in time before she could see me. I must have scared her a bit because she drove quickly out of the parking lot wihout even realizing another car was right behind her.
I had to be really careful if I wanted to get her house location without any suspicion. As I moved steathily behind her car, she started driving so fast. I guessed she must have noticed a car behind her; she must still be spooked by what happened at the office.
I didn't want to lose her again; I had to think fast. I drove faster than her and decided to swerve into another building so she wouldn't suspect and raise an alarm.
The trick worked because she slowed down a bit and drove to her stop. I waited for a few more minutes before tailing her.
I saw her just getting out of the car. As I studied her, I noticed she had added more weight to fill up her body and it looked so good on her.
It took me a lot of self control not to ravish her there and then.
Smiling to myself I said, "one day my love, we would be together and no one would pull us apart again"
I studied the environment one last time before pulling out to start my scheme.