__

"Here, have this stress ball and use it to kill all your stress and anger." Eric tossed the ball at me while I caught it in a swift attempt.

"Wrong." Mike strolled towards us and set his hands on our shoulders. "The proper way to use a stress ball is to throw it at the last person that upset you." He threw a wink at Nate while she glared at him in return.

"Anyways, we will be back shortly, we have got some quick business to take run." Eric threw us a wink and Mike blew us kisses as they exited the class.

"It takes a very broken twisted soul to do what you did, you know that right?" I squinted my eyes and clenched my fist.

"You are too kind, thanks for noticing." She said sweetly with a sick smile. A smile I want to smack out of her face till it gets disfigured.

"Are you naturally this much of a pain, or do you try?" Amelia shook her head as she folded her arms to her chest.

"Excuse me?" Nate queried with disbelief.

"Wrong question Lia, she is a certified pain in the ass." Ian butted in while Nate rolled her eyes and blew her gum.

"What do you intend gaining from all of this Nate?" I tried a softer approach trying to reach her innermost soul. Maybe that will work and I will be able to talk sense into her.

"I intend gaining Ralph's attention. Ever since he noticed you I have been like a second option to him. What the hell does he even see in your bland body." She hissed and twirl her blonde hair around her finger.

"Maybe he sees a kind, beautiful, compassionate, unique, and an ultimate tomboy in general. Something you will never and can never be even though you cover yourself in layers of makeup and clad yourself in ridiculous dresses. You can never be me so deal with it." I snapped my hands in her face with my nostrils flared in exhaustion and anger.

"Preach it, sister." Amelia whistled.

"Whoever wants to be like you must have a horrible taste in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and popularity. I will rather be an ugly duckling than choose to be like you darling." She divulged shooting me a sharp look of disapproval and pity and innocently fluttered her lashes.

"Well too bad he chose me over your tasteless fashion. Besides I'm not doing this shit with you." I said with a smirk while her face turned red in anger.

"Doing what shit?"

"Fighting over a boy that isn't even here and doesn't want you in the first place." I clicked my tongue at her while a frown replaced her smile as imaginary smoke began coming out of her ears and nose.

"You know what? your time here is done. Get out." Nate snapped her hands and pointed at the door, while I laughed at her pathetic state.

"It is done when I say it is done. I make the pronouncement here sister." I snorted.

She narrowed her eyes and sighed heavily. "Do not challenge me." She pointed at my face. "And this isn't over till I say it is." She threatened with a raise of her eyebrow while I glared at her.

"Why are you glaring at me?"

"I'm hoping you will spontaneously combust."

"Would a bag full of explosives help?" Amelia raised a black backpack.

"Help?" I repeated in utter disbelief. "Why didn't you tell us about them hours ago?" I queried raising my hands in exasperation.

"I was waiting for the perfect timing." Lia countered while Nate looked really terrified as she began taking small steps backwards.