Jenny, be a Genie and grant my wish

Beginne am Anfang

Receptionist: what do you mean? She's a player?

Unknown person 2: I am shocked actually that she's engaged already, and to your boss.

Receptionist: so you mean she's cheating?

Unknown person 2: nope, she's actually perfect to your boss. Its just this head nurse was spreading some humors about them.

Unknown person 1: oh, your boss should leash her then.

Receptionist: but miss Fields can be a beast when she gets mad, I am sure her hot fiancee won't even try to make her mad.

Thanks Tahlia my receptionist. I thought to myself.

Unknown person 2: if I am not mistaken, they have a show today for the patients, I might as well go there later tonight to watch Dr. Alexys Christopher Anderson a.k.a the hot surgeon but already engaged with your boss at her mini concert.

Receptionist: why are you coming over there? Are you a patient?

Unknown person 2: nope, but my younger brother is. Kevin is his name. He's staying in that hospital for almost a year because he have a leukemia. Dr. Anderson is the one who threatened him and operate him to get the tumour from his brain. After that successful surgery, they became bestfriend so were actually closed to each other. But after 3 months, we find out that Kevin have a leukemia.

Receptionist: wow, she's really a good person.

Unknown person 2: yes she is, but as I observed her, I can see her sadness in her eyes. I don't know why, I guessed she's always smiling in front of people but definitely sad when she's alone.

Receptionist: how about we come with you later?

Unknown person 2: sure, why not?

After of what I have heard, I make my self known. My friends were right behind me. I studied them very well. I am happy, I am sad, and I am clueless. That's what I am feeling right now.
"I heard everything" I told them directly. "I am so sorry ma'am" my receptionist said. "Its not what you think ma'am" unknown person 2 said. "What's your name? I asked her "Keana ma'am" she said.
"I had met Kevin your brother" I told her she nodded. "Tell me about everything that's going on" I told her.
"What do you mean?" she asked confusedly. "Idiot, about Dr. Alexys Christopher Anderson a.k.a the hot surgeon" Jimmy said while mimicking what Keana had said earlier. Well, I never thought Jimmy have some senses aside from his raging hormones.
"Oh about that? Why not asked my brother himself?" she said.
Well she have a point. But I want more. "How about this Jenny the head nurse?" Sam asked. Good question. I'm smiling inside. Then she describe her like she really hates her a lot haha no wonder, that's what I thought.
"She acts like she owns the hospital" she said.
"Why don't we surprise that bitch instead of Alex?" Sam asked. Well, I never plan about that. "Why not?" Jimmy asked excitedly. "Okay, lets go then" I nodded and walk but I suddenly stopped when the three idiots are not moving. I face them "aren't you three wants to watch the show?" I asked them they nodded in unison. "Then, what are you all waiting for? Lets go" I ordered them. They followed. We walked to Jimmy's car. Good thing he is using his SUV.
We keep on talking and planning on how to surprise that bitch. We're laughing our ass out. Its been a long time since I have fun in my life. "I can't wait to watch Alex perform" Sam said we nodded in agreement. "I bet Kaykay will throw herself later" Jimmy said I glared to him while the others are laughing while I am blushing in embarrassment. "Kevin might be with her later" Keana said. "Oh that kid is so sweet" I said to her, she just shrugged. "But Kaykay here is so whipped" Jimmy said. This man is wishing for his death. "Shut up Jimmy, I still want to stay on my job" Sam said worriedly. I just shrugged.