Naked Cat Ninja Chase

(This video cuz whay not? [°_°]🍶)

------------------------------------------------------

Kukuri's voice grasped our attention, Shiro and I placing our heads over the balcony. Below us on the grass was a smiling and waving Kukuri, with a dark figure next to her.
I paled and tugged Yashiro's arm. "S-Shiro, it's-it's-"
The figure had jumped up to the balcony, hovering before us. "Found you, Colorless King."
"K-Kuroh Yatogami!" I pushed Shiro inside as Yatogami launched onto the balcony, and I slammed the glass door shut.
Having succeeded in getting the blazer on Neko, she jumped out of the way with us as Kuroh Yatogami broke through the door.
"This way!" Neko pushed Yashiro and I into the hallway, forcing us to run. She grabbed Shiro's arm as I grabbed his free hand, following her down the hall.
Kuroh Yatogami ran out behind us, and things suddenly changed. With a meow, the hallway became longer, and we had a head start.
Running outside, the same thing happened again, but with the ground. The world was switching planes, and we were caught in the middle as we desperately ran. My hand squeezed Shiro's tightly, because I was so scared of losing him.

Not yet, I thought. Please. Just... not yet!

I pushed past Shiro, keeping pace with Neko as the frail boy tried to keep up with us. "Whoa!"
Before we could even grasp it, we were cornered. Kuroh Yatogami stood before us. With another meow, a large concrete wall formed, a cat face smiling down at Kuroh Yatogami.
He looked serious in his thoughts, gripping his sword and charging at the wall to destroy it.
He went right through and hit the wall. I covered my mouth to hold in my laughter as I winced, feeling bad for him. Neko burst out laughing full on. She then pulled Shiro and I back on the run again as Yatogami straightened himself.
I looked at Shiro with my blue eyes, his hand tight around mine. My heart was beating wildly in my chest. Was it from all this running? Or...?