Yashiro Isana and Yoru Burakku

"Shiroooo!!!" I cupped my hands to my mouth to make sure my voice was heard.
The white haired boy nearly dropped his bowl, immediately letting out a yelp, interrupting humming Ode To Joy to himself. He looked at me and closed his eyes, smiling awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand. I sighed, putting my hands on my hips.
"H-hey, Yoru..." he said.
I opened my eyes, walking over to him.
"Something wrong?"
I smiled. "Nope! I just didn't want you to forget me! You never do, but I still worry!" I crossed my arms and frowned, opening my left eye to look at him.
He tensed up, smile shaking for a second. He looked slightly frightened. I immediately burst out laughing, hugging my stomach. He blinked and stared at me, moving his hand from behind his head and holding it at his shoulder. He stared at my pink cheeks and slight tears from laughing. He smiled sweetly, like normal. He turned back to grabbing rice, and resumed humming. He ran over to his friend, asking for food. I stopped laughing and sighed, smiling at Shiro.
His friend started shaking him, making him nearly drop his food. He quickly reached forward and caught it all. He gave a wide grin. I laughed slightly. I looked over at Kukuri and her friend. They were talking and eyeing Shiro. I sighed. I knew what she was doing. Shiro always takes meat, so she was going to give him a full veggie made lunch. Shiro walked out of the room, umbrella over his right shoulder. I followed, bouncing after him. Kukuri gasped. "No, he's leaving!" She ran into the hall and looked around. "He's gone!"
Shiro swayed back and forth, eyes closedand humming. I swayed behind him, smiling. I blinked my sky blue eyes and moved my long, creamy pink colored hair. A really nice, light, soft pink. I blinked again. We arrived outside and Shiro asked everyone for food. They all gave him something as he, in a way, twirled to them. I smiled as I walked after him quickly. We went back inside, and Shiro bumped into two girls, spilling something like beads. "Oh, oops!" Shiro said.
After helping, we continued on. We walked outside to one of the pathways on a roof. Kukuri ran past a window above. We dissapeared into the hallway on the path. She ran back to the window and just nearly saw us.
She sat with her friend in the cafeteria. "There's always tomorrow." Her friend said, eating the food with her.
Kukuri sighed. "It's not that, it's just..." she looked up at the sky through a window. "It's like, if I take my eyes off him, it feels like he'll dissapear."
Shiro and I arrived at the very top roof. He stepped up to a platform and set down his now open umbrella. He sat down and started to eat. I joined him, sitting on his left. We examined the blue sky and white puffy clouds that floated above us and all of school campus. I smiled with a slight sigh at the sudden relaxation. With him.... Shiro.... everything seems alright. I can never say it... or exactly how... but, with him... I feel...
... complete, almost.

Shiro finished eating first and lay on his back, me following shortly after. A white cat hopped up to the roof and jumped onto my chest, running across it and hopping to Shiro's. He smiled. "Oh. Hey Neko!"
It meowed in reply and spun in a circle, then lay down on his chest.

 Hey Neko!"It meowed in reply and spun in a circle, then lay down on his chest

I smiled at the cat. I entwined my fingers with Shiro's on his left hand. He looked at me, then smiled. I smiled back, closing my eyes. He chuckled lightly to himself. I opened my eyes again and blinked. He closed his eyes and stretched. I did too. He laughed.
"Everything is great here in Japan!"
"Yeah!" I said.

"Everything is great here in Japan!""Yeah!" I said

"Japan will soon be destroyed." An old man said in a dim room. "Weissman. You have to do something."

A man with long hair, who he was talking to, simply played with the eine in his hand

A man with long hair, who he was talking to, simply played with the eine in his hand. He started chuckling.

Shiro and I gasped, slamming our eyes open

Shiro and I gasped, slamming our eyes open. Neko woke up as well. She stood up on his chest. We looked at each other, then Neko.
"Neko..." Shiro said. "Did you.... say something?"