A/N

So hey - I'm back with this again.
So far what I'll be doing... is going by memory for the coming chapters.
I won't have time to write and watch for a while, so I'll do them separately.
The incident with the the hospital is over, and things related to it are still going on.
They aren't exactly small things.
I had to move so my grandmother can live with us. My grandpa died in the hospital, and she brought his ashes with her.
I'm just kinda sketchy that someone is watching me sing or do OC voices and conversations when I'm home alone...
I'm failing my grade.
I just want to have fun. To write. To watch anime. To talk.
But I'm just failing and falling, and it won't stop.

I use my fanfics to escape from my reality - from all THIS. Lately... that's been hard to do. A lot of my books have been left untouched.
And I feel bad about that.
I want to get back into writing what I want, when I want, how I want. And where.
So... hopefully I'll update this again soon.
I want to thank you all for so many reads.
I'm just happy knowing people like what I write. I've improved over my year here, and I'm still improving.
This book won't be done for a while.
And then there will be the final two parts of the K series.
So here we go...
Which Clan do you choose?

-Augi Aguto