1.colorblind

Lee Taeyong, an impulsive twenty years old boy, or maybe the true meaning of a hopeless being person with no goals or any targets or dreams in his life.

He's a student at a fairly suitable art university in Korea. Based on his family tradition, he has to be an artist like his mother and father, as long as he remembers all of his family members are artists or have an art related job.

But all he sees in this amazing family is just a bunch of art freaks with a narcissistic way of mentation. That's why he felt like a complete outsider.

He just didn't find art a good fit for himself.

But it's not like as if he has any personal interests in other subjects other than his specified future.

The boy's grey life was even more monotonous than the car traffics in the streets. Maybe breathing was something he knew how to do more than living.

No hope, no interest, no dream, no ambition, the whole world for him was just a grey picture. He was mentally like a complete colorblind.

But then, when he was sinking in his grey life more than anytime with scars on his wrists. He found something completely new and strange.

New and unknown colors.
The chaos of red, the selfishness of violet and purple, calmness of blue, vulnerability of yellow, and the mysterious of green.

All of them were shining in his eyes and made the boy's heart beat a thousand times faster than anytime. It was the first time that he heard his own heartbeat. A new and strange feeling. It was like as if the heartbeat was proving to him that he's alive.

All of these colors were in a painting which was in front of him. A painting like all of those thousand paintings that he saw in many art exhibitions. It was one of his habits to visit these places just to make his self atleast a bit more interested in art.

But that painting was different for Taeyong.

A portrait of a strange person, in Taeyong's eyes that person wasn't a man nor a woman, not happy not sad, not kind and not even cruel, filled with motifs and colors but was blank too, it was everything and nothing at the same time. He could even see the whole painting in grey shades even with all those colors. That colorful portrait was everything. It was like as if it didn't have any lies to tell. Compeletly true.

It's...beautiful...

It was the first time that he thought about a painting in this way. A way of admiring.

Taeyong looked at the name, which was written under the painting.
"Jung Jaehyun"

He repeated that name again and again. How tuneful that name was.

And when he was looking around, Taeyong could see many colorful paintings like that with the same artist. He couldn't believe in what he was seeing. All of them were unbelievably amazing and unique.

All those colors were locking up Taeyong between two colorful arms like a forced hug, and it seemed like they didn't let him return to his grey life.

But he kind of liked that feeling. Like those classic romance movies which the  protagonist's lover doesn't want to let her go, and he wants her to stay with him more. Was he crazy for feeling this way because of those paintings? He was crazily fascinated by that colorful and strange room of that exhibition. For the first time in his life, something was drawing his attention for a long time so much that he didn't want to stop this new feeling.

Now he wondered what kind of a  person this Jaehyun guy can be? What does he look like?

He looked around to find the painter between all those visitors who were looking at the paintings.

Finally, he could see a card with a name written on it, which was hung by a red ribbon around a guy's neck. The name "Jung Jaehyun" was written on it, and Taeyong never felt this exited.

But it didn't take so long to make Taeyong extremely disappointed.

That man had a huge difference with Taeyong's imaginations. Compeletly opposite of what he thought, and it made Taeyong kind of hate him for no reason.

A chubby short man with a round face, a little nose, tiny eyes which were hardly seen behind a pair of round and golden glasses. With a ridiculous smile on his huge lips. There was no way that this guy could be Jung Jaehyun.

Maybe Taeyong was judging his looks too much and too angry for his ruined dreamy imaginations. But he didn't find the name Jaehyun a good fit for him. He was just not really Jaehyun-like, and Taeyong wasn't even sure if what he thinks makes sense. 

And besides his looks, he wasn't really a good match with the paintings.

The way he was looking at people with no excitement and an annoying pride in his eyes just made a big distance between himself and the paintings. No, he's not the Jaehyun that Taeyong is looking for.

But under that rain of colors, he could see a man.

Wide shoulders showing under a stylish black suit with a clean white shirt and a tight black tie hanging around a tall man's neck. A perfect formed and muscular body almost like a sculpture. His classic outfit was complete with a pair of black leathern buggati shoes that he was wearing. Taeyong looked at his hands. He was fixing his golden cufflink. But all he could see were those perfect shaped hands. Everything was just like an art piece.

Then he looked a bit up and it didn't take even a second to take Taeyong's breath away. "Perfect!" All he could think about while looking at that manly face. Strong bony jaw with perfect shaped lips and nose. The way his dark brown eyes were looking around with a mysterious way was like he owned the whole place. Taeyong was thinking about how he looked fair and catchy with his brown hair and a classic haircut.

Then the heavy weight of Taeyong's glance made the man look him straight in the eyes. Now they had eye contact, and Taeyong was blushing and didn't know why his heart was beating so crazy. Before he could realize a little smile showen on the man's lips made his dimples showing. Everything was so perfectly unreal. He was a new color that Taeyong had to figure it out. But before he could reach for that color, he just disappeared so quickly between that crowd.

He is Jung Jaehyun...

And that was the only thing his turbulent mind could think of.