54. EPILOGUE

[ERRORS AHEAD]

Author's POV

"Hyunjin hurry up we will get late!" Hana yelled from down stairs, all ready and dressed. The boy quickly replied back before adjusting his hair a bit and once he was satisfied, he rushed downstairs.

"Sorry babe, I couldn't find my hair brush" He smiled sheepishly at the latter that just shook her head in disbelief.

"It was in the first drawer Hyunjin" Hyunjin chuckled scratching his nape nervously before facing the girl again.

"How do I look?" He questioned in a cute tone, making Hana turn around and look at him zealously. A small sly smile on her lips as she looked at him in his eyes again.

"Handsome as always" She complimented, walking closer and adjusting his black button down from the collar, making the boy smile shyly. Hyunjin's hand held onto her small wrist making her look up at him again with soft innocent eyes.

"Mom I found my color pencils, they were in my ba- what are you doing to my mom!" But before the romantic moment could last, a small baby Seungmin came running to his parents, with his school bag in his hand, his tone drastically changing from all enthusiastic too suddenly annoyed and irritated.

The Hwang couple looked in his direction when suddenly the baby came hugging his mom from her legs and lightly slapped Hyunjin's hand away from his mom.

"Don't touch my mom, she is all mine" He pouted cutely, glaring at his dad. Hyunjin took the offence scrunching his brows and squinting his eyes at the little one, however Hana couldn't stop giggling at her cute men.

"Mommy promise me you will marry me once I grow up to dad's height" Hana squatted down in front of Seungmin who suddenly said something which made her laugh out loud, her husband pushing a scoff out.

"Baby your mom is already married to me, and even than you can't marry her" Hyunjin sassed bending down closer to the younger one's face, okay so now they were always too competitive over small things like this.

"Mom~!" At hearing that Seungmin helpless began whining, at the verge of tears. Hana trying her best to contain in her laugher, she wrapped her arms around the baby's small body and picked him up.

"No no baby don't cry, daddy is just joking, also don't spoil your mood, it is the first day at school after all" Saying a few consoling words, all three of them walked out towards the car.

~~

The forms were filled and the admission was done. Hyunjin and Hana were in the principals office, sitting in front of her, their junior in his mother's lap, keenly noticing the colorful paintings and decorations in the office.

"Yes Ms. Jennie, if you could please come and take the student with you, he is in your class" The principal spoke on her phone to the class teacher. Hana nervously bit onto the inside her cheek as she glanced at Hyunjin who calmly nodded his head with a small smile on his lips.

Soon a knock caught their attentions and the beautiful teacher walked in. Her eyes sparkled looking at the little boy who just looked back at the female with soft brown orbs.

"Hey little champ" She squealed walking towards Seungmin. Hana and Hyunjin got up from the seats, bowing their heads as the latter did the same.

Seungmin smiled at the teacher and lightly bowed his head too, his cheeks glowing as he shyly looked down, now he was being a shy little bean.

"Okay so Jennie you may take Seungmin with you to this room now" The principal addressed causing a sting in the mother's heart. Jennie nodded her head and walked closer to the baby smiling brightly at him. To Hana's surprise he was so enegertic and excited that he happily walked towards the teacher.