31. HE IS BACK

Author's POV

Bright morning sun rays shone above Seoul, making it another day for people to get up and go on with life. Hana's eyes slowly opened as she felt like someone was patting her head softly, she was about to pull away in confusion but a sudden reality check that she was the Hwang Hyunjin's girlfriend and was in his arms right now, made her calm down. Her head was on Hyunjin's arm as he had wrapped both of his arms around her small back, pampering her as he strolled his hands down her hair and out of the blue pecked her head, maybe he was way too over whelmed by her cuddles from last night that he was acting so cliché and clingy right now, because he wasn't like that normally.

The girl moved, yawning, making Hyunjin stiff a bit as he immediately pulled away lightly. Hana smiled to herself and she cracked her knuckles, stretching her arms in the air as she got up and sat up straight, the boy still lying down on the bed, looking at her.

"Oh god!" Hana exclaimed as she looked down at him with a teasing face.

"It is Hwang Hyunjin! Right next to me! alive!" She gasped, exaggerating, mentioning last night indirectly, Hyunjin's eyes widen a bit as he looked at her with a sassy face.

"What you wanted me to die or something?" He questioned.

"No but I thought you would pass away OR atleast pass out last night" She smirked making his face crimson in embarrassment,

"Y-Yah! I wasn't scared just so you know! I just came by so you wouldn't be scared alone here" Hana chuckled at his words shaking her head,

"Okay now get up you smart ass namja, get ready we have to go for work" The girl tugged onto his sleeves making him get up from the bed as well, he nodded with a pout knowing they had to go to work again.

~~

Hyunjin was getting ready in his room whilst Hana was freshening up in the guest room, the boy stood in front of the dressing table, putting on his watch when his head turned towards the door at a knock.

"Oh Mr. Jae" Hyunjin smiled at him as the elder one got in, asking for breakfast, though he knew Hyunjin never had breakfast at home before but he still asked hoping he would eat at home before work, at least today.

"Yeah, prepare breakfast for me and Hana both... I will eat at home today" A smile crept on the elder one's lips since he was really happy with the way Hyunjin was changing positively after meeting Hana.

"Sir also Mr. Hwang is coming home tonight, he just called home" Mr. Jae spoke making Hyunjin turn his head in his direction, a confused and a not so pleasant look spread across his features knowing his dad was coming back home after a while, and one thing was sure, whenever he did he caused some issue with his son.

"Oh I see, okay" Hyunjin plainly nodded his head dismissing the topic as the latter bowed his head a bit and walked out of the room.

Huh so he is back now?