10. HAND SHAKE

Hana's POV

The doors opened and walked in JYP. An idea popped in my head as I quickly replaced the enraged look with an innocent and hurt face and lowered my eyes onto the floor, whilst Hyunjin couldn't function as fast I could so he was still carrying the same irritated and angry face on other levels. JYP looked at the two of us with knitted brows and confused face, but soon he figured out what was going on.

"Hwang Hyunjin, in my office right now" The PD-nim announced in a stern tone as I looked at the prince Hwang with evil eyes, giving him a 'look what can I do' look.

"And you too" wait what? Wow, slow claps. This time it was the latter's turn to return the same smirky look. I huffed, he is just so annoying! Such a copy cat I swear. Since I knew there was no reason to play the victim card anymore, I rolled my eyes and all three of us, I Eun Jae and Hyunjin followed the CEO out of the dance practice room. The others were still standing there star struck.

~~

Eun Jae had left as I and Hyunjin were in the CEO's office. JYP was on his seat in front of us as the two of us were standing opposite to him, the table separating us. Our heads hung low and hands at the back.

"Listen both of you...." JYP began, massaging his temples as his eyes were closed and it looked like he was extra frustrated and done with us.

"Stop this kind of behavior! I don't want to see or hear anything like this ever again! You both have already given me so much stress now just stop this immaturity and childishness! You two are grownups for god's sake!" And the scolding went on for the next 20 minutes I believe.

"And Hyunjin man, come on, you are an idol stop with this kind of behavior, you will do nothing but ruin your own repute and career, try to be nice to each other and stop bothering me so freaking much!" We both were still just looking down without anything to say as the latter expressed how done he was with us.

"So, now behave your selves, and no more fighting" I rolled my eyes unnoticeably as we uninterestedly nodded our heads when the both of us knew this could never be the case, at least not with us two.

"Okay now, shake your hands" The boss ordered looking up at the two of us.

"No!!" And here we shouted in disapproval together, there was no way I was ever touching this man. I pulled on a disgusted face as I turned my face towards Hyunjin.

"Yah stop copying me! you copied me back in the practice room too, you are getting on my nerves now!" Its magical how fast this guy annoys me and irritates me,

"Woah, I and copying you? Lady you are so back in time, people out there copy me and my style, I don't copy others" And yeah exactly this smirk and scoff! This just gets on my nerve so much that I feel like punching him in his face he is so confident about! The two of us had begun fighting once again when suddenly PD-nim had a mental break down, scaring the two of us.

"AHHHH!!!! You two are so annoying! This is such a bothersome! Shut up and shake your freaking hands!!" The whole JYPE would've shaken due to the impact. I flinched from head to toe and could see Hyunjin having the same reaction. The boss turned his head up giving us to grave glares as we whined in sync.

"Ugh fine~!" We synchronized turning towards each other with grumpy and sassy faces. I held in the disgust and held my hand out in front of the latter. The boy had smug-ish eyes just like me as he smirked, taking his hand out and placing it in mine.

"So I guess we are friend than, Mr. Hwang" A sarcastic smile displayed on my lips as I tilted my head to the side.

"Yeah of course Ms. Kim" The latter had the same cheeky face as we shook hands, I suddenly felt Hyunjin tightening the grip on my hand as I scoffed a little and clenched my hand against his hand tighter.