18. SAVE ME

Hyunjin's POV

I didn't waste even a single second after that as I rushed towards her figure, my arms and legs were so numb but I don't know how I managed to bent down beside her, I held her in my arms placing her head on my lap and began shaking her by her shoulders and patted her cheeks in order to wake her up but she wasn't just responding. The first thing I did was checking her pulse and thank god she was breathing! I shut my eyes tight grateful that she was alive.

"Hana, Hey wake up!" I patted her cheek continuously trying to wake her up but she wasn't even moving an inch, my heart was never stable in this whole situation as I didn't know what to do. I quickly held her hands and began rubbing them with my own to make them warm but it just didn't seem to be working either.

"Hana wake up! you dumbass!" I scolded her though she wasn't listening and now I was feeling panicked too. At this rate she will probably die. Oh my god what do I do!! I repeatedly shook her by her shoulders, rubbed her hands but nah nothing was working at all. I was panicking right now, I quickly held her in my arms and got up from the icy floor, rushing towards the exit. I managed to hold the knob and pull in inwards but it didn't move. Wait what the fuck is this now! I kicked the door a few times but it just wasn't working! Oh my god what is happening! The door got jammed once again because it was snowing outside. I cursed under my breath in frustration as I didn't know what to do now.

I placed her down again and tried to open the door but it wasn't moving even a bit. My inside was filling up with fright since I didn't bring my phone along with me either and nothing was coming up in my head. Oh my god she will die!

I turned back to look at her as the weather was worsening and it was getting even colder. Hana let out a shaky breath as my eyes widen looking at her, anticipating her next moves but she went back to the previous condition again, in fact this time worse. Her lips turned a shade of blue and so did her fingers, she curled up in a ball because it was extremely icy right now and the worst thing, this dumb ass was just in a thin sweater.

What the hell man!

I leaned down beside her again and rechecked her pulse, which was dangerously slow this time, almost gone. My eyes shot wide in terror and my hands were shaking now, I cant let her die in front of my eyes like that! Just shut up Hyunjin and think of something to do!!

I closed my eyes and breathed in trying to calm myself and think of the possible way out of here, with both of us safe. In a few seconds of thinking something clicked into my head as my eyes shot open and heart beat accelerated, teeth softly chewing onto my lips,

NO NO Hyunjin! Not that!! Quickly shaking off the only thought which same in my mind, I rapidly moved my head from left to right, I don't think I will be able to do that.

My eyes lowered down onto Hana again as I don't know why but I began debating with myself, I don't want to do this! but right now it is about something important, it is about a life... I guess.... I can? And I should? What is she actually dies here? Because if she dies, I get killed too.

It is okay Hyunjin, breathe, it is okay, you can do it. It is about her life, you have to save her, or else she will die. I gave a second thought about what I was just to do but I ended up agreeing upon doing it. I shut my eyes tight before removing my wind cheater...

I lowered about a bit and I don't know how but managed to remove her thin and good for nothing sweater as well. My breathing had stopped as I wrapped my fingers on the hem of my T-shirt and finally pulled it upwards, revealing my upper body. And Wow now I was half naked. My whole body shivered when that icy wind crashed against my bare chest and back, my breath hitched as vapors were condensing in the air whenever I breathed out.