32. VALENTINE's DAY

Hyunjin's POV

Valentine's day approached as I was super excited for today. I had planned quite a lot and I also anticipated our first proper date too. Well dad had come home a week ago and maybe had plans for staying a bit longer this time, hardly a month I suppose, but literally who even cares.

I quickly dialed Hana's number and waited for her to receive the call impatiently.

"Heyy!" I chimed happily, smiling to myself when I heard her soft bed voice from the other side, she must be sleeping.

"Ah Hana, Happy valentine's" I grinned to myself, sounding a bit cliché and cringy making the latter on the side giggle at my words.

"So you literally called me when I saw sleeping to say Happy Valentines when you already wished me valentines last night dumbass" I chuckled along with her.

"No the actual reason was to tell you that be ready near six in the evening we are going out together, how does that sound?" I asked playfully,

"Just perfect" She snickered. We talked for a bit and realized both of us needed to get ready for work now so we hung up and anticipated to see each other in a while.

I quickly got ready and walked downstairs to leave, but was stopped mid way by my dear dad. Wow dad? He doesn't even deserve that title, and above all I don't think he would want to call me his son anymore either, since he even has a daughter now Hyunjin, a daughter to complete his cute little family after ruining our family... wow slow claps for this man.

"Oh you are up al-" he started speaking in his extremely irritating, taunting and mocking tone and I literally could take anything to ruin my good mood right now.

"I am leaving for work" I cut him midway before continue walking towards the door, hearing him scoff sarcastically behind.

~~

I arrived at the company bowing at the receptionist and getting in, since I was a bit late to arrive at work today, the guys and Hana were already in there.

"Yo! Sup~!" I gave her a fist bump smiling at her lovingly; she returned the energetic smile and tugged onto my sleeve.

"Come you guys have to go for vocal lessons or else Mrs. Do is probably going to murder me this time" I snickered at her words as the boys had gathered up already and once I was present too, we all walked towards the vocal class.

~~

All the schedules for today had ended finally, the time was almost five pm so I rushed towards the stylist noona in a hurry.

"Noona dress me up nicely please" I smiled at the elder sister nicely before getting in the seat in front of the dressing table.

"How do you want your look Hyunjin-ssi?" She asked softly,

"Yeah that... Well I guess it should be more of a decent one, but a bit hot too? You know what I mean. A dress suit or something formal would go for the day, dark colors probably, like black, grey and white even. For my hair, just style them a bit to the side revealing some forehead a bit? And very less makeup, just for the details, that it I guess" I explained her the way I had pictured myself for the go, and luckily she got it all and soon began with the work.

"Its done I suppose" The Noona spoke looking at me keenly from head to toe. I got up from the seat walking towards the wall mirror to examine the look completely.

"Yeah thats quite fine, thank you" I bowed at her as she smiled back,

"By any chance are you going out somewhere with Ms. Hana?" My eyes widen as I turned my head towards her from the mirror, what!

"W-What no no" I chuckled awkwardly,

"Oh I thought so, since she also had asked for a similar look, so I guessed that might be the case?" She shrugged her shoulders looking at me in confusion

"Oh that... actually we both are going to the same event that's it" I kind of feel bad for lying this much but bro I can't risk my life here. The elder nodded her head falling for my tricks before she bowed at me a bit and left the room. Thank god I am good at making things up...

Anyways, I wore a black overall suit with an ebony button down inside and a waist length black coat on top, nice dress pants and a pair of black shoes. One section of the hair sleeked back and the other slightly covering my forehead, make up was very neutral just the way I had demanded, so over all the look was fine, I hope Hana likes it.

~~

I drove to Hana's place, parking the car in a distance just in case you know. I quickly gave her a text that I was in the car left to her house, waiting for her. Knowing even after being all ready, she would still take perpetuity to get ready and come out, so I pulled my phone out of my dress pants pocket to play a game I play nowadays.

Hardly after ten minutes I heard a small knock on the window of the passengers' seat making me turn my head in the direction... And there stood Hana...

My eyes widen and lips slightly parted, my gaze glued to her as she flashed a quick smile at me, talking to someone on her phone as she got in the seat in the process... I unconsciously gulped and honestly... I couldn't take my eyes off her...

She looked gorgeous...

"Sorry for being late I had to make some excuse to Mom and Dad" Hana giggled adjusting her seat belt as she looked at me, finally making me snap out of my thoughts, I blinked a few times looking at her with a small smile on my lips,

"You look so damn pretty" My words soft and tone gentle, making the girl in front chuckle again shyly. Hana wore a black dress with some tiny golden embellishments, the dress hung above her knees as her hair was straight and styled perfectly along with the entire look, she wore some soft makeup but unlike the normal routine when she hardly wears any makeup, it looked really different and nice in some way. I could see she took time to dress up nicely for me.

"You look quite put together as well..." she complimented shyly looking at me with a giggling face,

"Just put together?" I cocked a brow playfully,

"Yeah yeah handsome and sexy as usual, is that good now?" She uttered jokingly as the two of us snickered. Since we didn't want to waste any time, I quickly started the engine and drove to the restaurant, chit chatting on our way there.