7. JOB

Hana's POV

"What!" I unintentionally raised my voice which was dripping disbelief and disapproval. The latter had a low key tensed face since he knew it was all going down the drain now, I was never working with them! I can't handle Hyunjin around me, not even for a mere second now.

"Sorry I am never ever doing it!" I spoke out confidently as JYP sighed looking at me with a slightly smug face.

"But you have already signed the contract Hana-ssi" He stated in the matter on fact way, as I scoffed loudly.

"It doesn't matter, cancel it but there is no way I am doing this. Thanks for the time" I turned around sounding quite rude but I just didn't want to do this. Right when my fingers curled around the cold knob the aged man speedily spoke to me again.

"Wait, your dad-" He abruptly stopped mid way as my brows knitted in confusion, what about dad? I turned around at the mention of my father with a totally puzzled expression. Jinyoung Park sighed hesitantly as he looked at me.

"My company has the biggest partnership with your father's company..." I just listened to what he was trying to say as he uttered kind off doubtful. What did it all this even had to do with the companies and all?

"I didn't want to bring this up but... you have to stick according to the contract... Or else I am canceling the partnership which may cause huge loss to your dad" My eyes widen and features relaxed, registering what he just muttered. I was so much shocked and in a state of disbelief since I knew they were all just bastards but I honestly didn't know they could go this far too.

"What?" My voice was barely above a whisper as I was purely astonished by this. The latter looked down still quite confident with his words and never planning on taking them back anytime soon.

"You- you are seriously dragging my dad in all this just to cover up the crap your idol did? Just because your company is receiving hate and is being disrespected? PD-nim are you okay?" I didn't know how to control myself as I was undergoing a very weird overwhelming feeling because actually I was just too shocked due to the politics he was playing with me right now, I felt disgusted at how clever and evil they all were, this was all freaking planned.

I stood there speechless for a moment as I just couldn't do this to my father, it would be very selfish of me... My jaws clenched as I looked up at the man with wide eyes which were burning with rage and the urge to destroy everyone right now as if I could just set JYPE onto fire, breathing in to gain stability I finally answered him.

"Tch tch tch, Fine than, I guess you win" I shrugged my shoulders in defeat, but the frustration and loath was dominant on my face and in my orbs right now. "I will work with them, since apparently the pathetic, fake and wicked ones won, I don't have a choice, do I?" The smile I had worn on my face emitted sarcasm and hate as the latter didn't have words in his defense, thus I was the right one now, how could be even defend himself and deceive me?

~~

Sitting in the same position from last 45 minutes actually caused my back and neck to hurt. Another notification as I fetched my phone the screen facing my side as it was again a bunch of comments and replies on a statement I had just passed, declaring that I wanted peace and it was all over now. I gritted my teeth due to the built up frustration and aggression as I powered off my phone and tossed it away from me. Letting out a loud groan, I lightly banged my head against the study table.

What is this crap seriously? I just took everything back and people had started to become quite calm too, since I had said it was okay and I am letting it slide, when I am not! I don't want to let it go so soon like that, but those two faced bastards have left me with no choice. I felt like destroying the whole god damn company right now as it felt like a defeat, but I knew I had to adjust with it and to some extend get myself comfortable with the job as well, when it is hella difficult, I cant just cant see his face now! But I cant be too selfish and make my parents suffer either.

~~

Mouth watering aroma of the food mom was cooking was everyone in the air, it was currently time for dinner as I came downstairs to help eomma with dinner, but since I don't know how to actually cook, I just stuck with washing some vegetables and fruits for the salad and afterwards set the dining table too.

Whilst we were having our dinner, we chatted about random stuff like usual, but I was kind of quiet today, since I was nervous because I hadn't told anyone about me having a job in JYPE yet and I was somewhat scared to have Dad's reaction too.

"Eat slowly you dumbass" Mom playfully hit my arm as I was stuffing my mouth with rice, one thing I do when I am really nervous or upset is I eat really fast. I whined gulping down the eatable in my mouth.

"Dad~ look mom is hitting me in front of you~~!" I whined clinging onto dad's arm as Mom shook her head left to right knowing I was a dad's girl. Dad widen his eyes looking at my mom in a playful manner, "Hey don't hit my daughter" I giggled as mom just teasingly rolled her eyes at us, judging the two of us.

"Well, mom dad, I have something to tell you guys..." I could sense the aura getting more serious and nervous as I looked down on the plate, playing with the food since I had to confess about my job right now. The both of them hmmed in response, anticipating me to speak up to them.

"Actually I got a new job" I smiled looking up at the two in front me, just so they also cheer up before I give them a big blow. My parents cheered as I had expected and their eyes widen will sheer excitement and happiness.

"Wow that's such a great news!" Dad chuckled looking at his wife as I let out an awkward little laughter as well, yeah what I am just going to crack is greater...

"But where honey?" The question for which I was still searching an appropriate and convincing answer was suddenly asked by my mom, as I scratched the back of my head awkwardly before bringing myself to answer it, I don't know how they are going to react.

"..... I got the job in JYPE with Stray Kids..." My voice tiny as I kept looking down hesitantly, bracing myself for a reaction. I looked at dad whose eyes widen straight away as suddenly he began coughing maybe he had chocked onto the rice in his mouth at hearing me say that. Mom quickly got up from her seat and rubbed dad's back handing him over a glass of water as the latter sipped onto the water before looking at me with shocked eyes.

"What! You are going to work with that jerk! What- no way! I am not letting you see him ever again!" He burst out as expected as I looked at him with calm eyes.

"Dad listen, it is a very good job so why shouldn't we? Just because of Hyunjin? Its not like we fear him or something than? So just chill its all good. I will be their secretary manager, a coordinator and I will be earning five times more than before with other benefits, and I might get really famous as well, because sometimes pretty managers and staff members get famous too, just like me" I tried to make the aura a little less awkward by replacing it with a light one. I explained my point but my dad still seemed quite unconvinced and unwilling.

"And look dad, the coordinators stay with the group like almost 24/7 their concepts, clothes, makeup, hair, practices everything is checked and approved by them, don't you think this way it will be a better way to take all my revenges in real life actually?" My tone more like an evil and mysterious one as dad squinted his eyes in confusion.

"Look, like this it is all up to me how I want them to be, there are so many ways to embarrass Hyunjin this way, I can give him funny and embarrassing out fits, and give him dumb scripts and all, everyone will make fun of him, no? Don't you think this could be a better torture and a revenge on him?" A smirk on my lips as the latter seemed like thinking for a moment before his features relaxed and he nodded his head with a proud smile on his lips.

"Wow what a great idea! Thats like my intelligent daughter!" He praised me for planning against Hyunjin causing me to chuckle. Mom literally face palmed judging us once again for what kind of dumb evil ideas we were planning on doing. But I was still relieved that they finally agreed with me having this job.

"Don't worry, I will be perfectly fine, just trust me. Also mom please give me some of my important documents, I have to go and submit them in the company tomorrow, okay?" I requested to my mother as she grinned warmly at me nodding her head and finally we were able to continue having our food, thank god they agreed.