40. MY DREAM CAME TRUE

Hyunjin's POV

"Okay I will be leaving, I have some plans with Hana" Getting up from the couch I announced, the boys nodded their heads as I had plans with her and I just didn't want to miss today's chance since recently Hana has been so busy with work that we hardly get some time together, she is just too into work that she doesn't even reply me back sometimes and I feel kind of bad too but yeah she of course doesn't do that on purpose either.

"Okay tell her I said hello!" Han chimed giving me a fist bump, I smiled nodding my head, bumping my fist against him knuckles as I got the car keys and walked out of our dorm. I had met Hana in the company in morning but since we all had to go for a show, we had to leave the company early.

I texted the latter that I would be coming to pick her up from the company and that she would wait for me there.

~~

The guard at the parking lot bowed at me a bit as I smiled and slightly bowed my head too, driving down the parking lot of the company to park the car at the place where I usually did. As I was walking to my lane, my eyes spotted someone from afar, but looking closely I realized there were two of them.

I dismissed and looked straight at the front but suddenly a weird thing clicked in my head making me turn towards the two people again.

Isn't this the dress Hana was wearing in the morning?

My heart sank immediately and I refused to believe this was my girlfriend Hana. The car stopped mid way as I squinted my eyes trying to take a clear glimpse, and by doing so I got to see the side profile of the girl and it was definitely her.

There was a guy standing in front of her his arms around her waist as he suddenly lowered his head and kissed her. My eyes popped wide and I felt my world crashing down, what the fuck was going on! My hands and feet froze at the spot, I felt knives being stabbed in my chest as I saw my girlfriend kissing some other guy, and the realization just made the blood under my skin to boil within a split second. Anger pulsed through my veins as I pulled the breaks yanking the door open.

My face distorted with fury but my heart was throbbing with pain, feeling it breaking apart into uncountable numerous fragments. Clenching my fists as tight as I could, I barged towards the man who had his filthy hands over Hana, but to my surprise her hands were on his shoulders too, though I couldn't see her face but I knew whatever I thought was right.

He was kissing her, but she wasn't pulling away either...

I pulled the guy back by his collar bouncing him down on the floor, eyes stinging with aggression and I could feel heat rushing up to my face. I heard a dramatic gasp from Hana as she had her hands on her mouth, eyes watery.

"How dare you! Son of a bitch!" Words squeezing out through my gritted teeth, I got on the guy throwing him down on the floor with a swift move and just didn't know how recklessly I began punching him in his face, my heart ripping apart and I could feel it, why did she do this to me?

"That's all that you have got Hwang Hyunjin?" The god damn smirk on his lips right now just made me go crazy all over again, I felt like ripping those lips apart, how dare he talk back at me even now!

"You fucking bastard!!" I yelled every word after a harsh rough punch on the boy's face, feeling warm red fluid running out of his nose and touch my knuckles. Tears filling my eyes up and I knew not what was I going to do now, as if my world had gotten to an end.

"Hyunjin no! Stop!!" I felt Hana tugging onto my shoulder pulling me back, and getting me back to sense. My chest was rising and falling again and again as I stared holes onto the boy's soul, he winced lowly blood spilling out of his nose, my cheek bruised slightly since he tried to retaliate back but I was way powerful. My knuckles bleeding and I knew I had lost it.